return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

jacket
View this Thread in Original format
winston
it's starting to feel alot like christmas and i need a new jacket for brutal winter weather, any suggestions welcomed. what is that material that military jackets are made of? that's kinda cool, nothing too expensive, nothing too flashy either; something that can protect me from the cold while looking good in it.

i figure europe has great jackets but they are so expensive to ship, but anyways, feel free to post any suggestions.
ToF
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&forumid=16&s=
winston
military jackets are def. awesome. any similar material would be cool, as long as it keeps me warm at freezing temperatures, since i live in the north pole
Q5echo
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=11&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16758252&parentid=M_APP_OUTERWEARSPECIAL&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=18&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_OUTERWEARSPECIAL&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId=
Q5echo
can't edit ^^ that post for sum reason

don't get that one. i ordered it and it's too f*(in thin
winston
quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
someone in the know. jaja

i find www.yoox.com
to be useful sometimes too
and they won't kill you with the shipping like lsvr.com

ok, back to topic.

i currently own the following.

HARE M65
HARE black trench
Lad Musician khaki trench
HARE Fur Collar jacket. kind of what Squall had in FF8.

Looking for a DH F2 jacket in a sice 46 but or something very similar.

i also want a rick owens leather jacket, but this is pricey, but if you can afford it, the best leather jackets i've tried on eva.

i like the brand HARE because the fit is perfect for me, and they are not too expensive like a jacket by DH, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen, etc. They are also very well made, not like the stuff i've seen here in the states. urbanoutffiters, H & M, express, g star raw...etc, very poor quality. not worth the $100 they are charging.

nice, the HARE M65 would look good on me.

anything as long as it's not northern face plz.

i feel like bruno already.

vassup.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by winston
it's starting to feel alot like christmas and i need a new jacket for brutal winter weather, any suggestions welcomed. what is that material that military jackets are made of? that's kinda cool, nothing too expensive, nothing too flashy either; something that can protect me from the cold while looking good in it.

i figure europe has great jackets but they are so expensive to ship, but anyways, feel free to post any suggestions.

They're usually made of wool. Might I suggest Brooklyn Industries? They had a really sweet coat about a year or two ago that I could never get my hands on :(

quote:
Originally posted by Q5echo
can't edit ^^ that post for sum reason

don't get that one. i ordered it and it's too f*(in thin

Not to mention that it's also horribly tacky. Who still wears that ? I mean aside from middle aged divorcees hooking up with 20 year olds.
winston
quote:
Originally posted by bas
They're usually made of wool. Might I suggest Brooklyn Industries? They had a really sweet coat about a year or two ago that I could never get my hands on :(

Not to mention that it's also horribly tacky. Who still wears that ? I mean aside from middle aged divorcees hooking up with 20 year olds.

can't i just simply wear you. would you let me wear you?
Q5echo
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Not to mention that it's also horribly tacky.

impulse buy. totally regret it. i think i have 30 days to exchange it but im so lazy. i want a new peacoat.

it needs skinny jeans and facial hair. i don't do skinny jeans. can't grow hair

quote:
Who still wears that ? I mean aside from middle aged divorcees hooking up with 20 year olds.

its a curse:o
daydreamer
quote:
nice, the HARE M65 would look good on me.

anything as long as it's not northern face plz.

i feel like bruno already.

vassup.

you are in luck EBAY LINK

mind you it says M, but it's more like an XS. go by the measurements.
i have this in black.

bas
quote:
can't i just simply wear you. would you let me wear you?

Sure, just don't turn my skin into a lamp when you're done.

quote:
Originally posted by Q5echo
impulse buy. totally regret it. i think i have 30 days to exchange it but im so lazy. i want a new peacoat.

it needs skinny jeans and facial hair. i don't do skinny jeans. can't grow hair

its a curse:o

*there there*
winston
howdy
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement