return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
FAO: jupiterone
View this Thread in Original format
shaw
jupiterone
ing remix sucks ass :mad:
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
ing remix sucks ass :mad:

You'd think that something like this would motivate you to actually put out a good remix of it...

:(
SYSTEM-J
J1, if everyone who wanted it Paypal'd you a couple of dollars each, could you finish that bloody remix in the next week?
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
J1, if everyone who wanted it Paypal'd you a couple of dollars each, could you finish that bloody remix in the next week?

I'd give him twenty ing bucks.
SYSTEM-J
Barter, man, barter!
jupiterone
idoru:

it does, however, being in a relationship doesn't give you the same amount of time to do things you love to do as freely as you used to. next year i'm going to have unlimited studio time in LA when i move, so the projects will probably come in much cleaner than they do in my unorganized work-place, that's usually the problem when it comes to finishing projects on time, massive amounts of unorganization

system j:

if i start this tomorrow, and it isn't finished by next wednesday you'll know i fail at life. i'd give it out to a select few of cool individuals on the forum for free, but a 1$ per person wouldn't hurt :p

i'll give it an honest effort *that's what you said last time, dick*
Lira
I'd give him 1 Brazilian Real. Because I'm Brazilian. And I keep it Real :p
idoru
quote:
idoru:

it does, however, being in a relationship doesn't give you the same amount of time to do things you love to do as freely as you used to. next year i'm going to have unlimited studio time in LA when i move, so the projects will probably come in much cleaner than they do in my unorganized work-place, that's usually the problem when it comes to finishing projects on time, massive amounts of unorganization

Believe me, I completely understand. It's actually one of the many reasons for my girlfriend and I separating (she's moving back to Atlanta on Thursday). I look forward to hearing what you can come up with when your head is actually 'free', as it were.

quote:
system j:

if i start this tomorrow, and it isn't finished by next wednesday you'll know i fail at life. i'd give it out to a select few of cool individuals on the forum, but a 1$ per person wouldn't hurt :p

i'll give it an honest effort *that's what you said last time, dick*

... and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that...

:p

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I'd give him 1 Brazilian Real. Because I'm Brazilian. And I keep it Real :p

:stongue:
SYSTEM-J
I'm sure if you tell your girlfriend you stand to make a couple of hundred bucks extra from a week's work, as well as making a lot of people happy, she'll be sympathetic.

jupiterone
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I'm sure if you tell your girlfriend you stand to make a couple of hundred bucks extra from a week's work, as well as making a lot of people happy, she'll be sympathetic.

i actually said "some guys on the forum wish to pay me a few cents for this dean martin sample i sent you a few months ago", she goes "ing do it!" me:*shock*

i don't mind giving it an effort, i feel as if i've got a lot of inspiration/ideas bottled up that could use some release, and a lot of souls on here that have been deceived :p
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
i actually said "some guys on the forum wish to pay me a few cents for this dean martin sample i sent you a few months ago", she goes "ing do it!" me:*shock*

See, we knew she could be swayed (nyuck nyuck).
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement