return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Quotes of the Day
View this Thread in Original format
we_R_DNA
This thread will be utilized to have quotes by anyone in our world.
If you post a quote in here be sure to include as much background information on who said the quote; birth and death and so forth.

Also if you care to contribute to thoughts about a quote feel free.
quote:

There are no facts, only interpretations. ~Friedrich Nietzsche (October 15, 1844 – August 25, 1900)
djhaziel
" I don't do drugs , I am drugs " - Salvador Dali

(May 11, 1904 – January 23, 1989) was a Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.

here are two of my favorite Dali paintings

The Temptation of Saint Anthony

Premonition of a civil war

Slylee
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
" I don't do drugs , I am drugs " - Salvador Dali

(May 11, 1904 – January 23, 1989) was a Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.

here are two of my favorite Dali paintings

The Temptation of Saint Anthony

Premonition of a civil war

lol i'm a huge dali fan myself. went to his museum in st. petersburg, florida several times.
Capitalizt
(see link in sig) ;)
djhaziel
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
lol i'm a huge dali fan myself. went to his museum in st. petersburg, florida several times.

thats so awesome... I will sure do that one day , did they have his microscopic paintings in display ?

that sick degenerate bastard lol I love him ....

here is another quote form the guy

" the only difference between a nut-case and me , is that the nutcase doesn't realize that he or she is crazy , I on the other hand know that I'm completely insane" :p
Ania_xox
Translation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is most certainly not beautiful.

-Yevgeny Yevtushenko
Slylee
quote:
thats so awesome... I will sure do that one day , did they have his microscopic paintings in display ?

here is another quote form the guy

" the only difference between a nut-case and me , is that the nutcase doesn't realize that he or she is crazy , I on the other hand know that I'm completely insane" :p

i dont believe they did...i can't remember i was like 18 when i went with my mom.

and yea, he was definitely a wack job to say the least. but they always make the best artists!
Moral Hazard
quote:

They do indeed... his percision on such a small scale it truly impressive.
Ridexer
"Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water."

W. C. Fields

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."

Can't remember who originally said that...

Kaidreas
bruce lee:
"The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering"

"I don't fear a man who practice 10000 kicks 1 time, I fear the man who practice 1 kick 10000 times"

another but I don't know who said it:
"War is delightful for those who have no experience in it"

and from the matrix ( i think)
"it's the question that drives us"
Ridexer
You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
-Plato

Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted.
-Aldous Huxley

If two men agree on everything, you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking.
-Lyndon B. Johnson

The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be.
-Robert Fulghum (1937 - ), It Was on Fire When I Lay Down on It

Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.
-Salvador Dali
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement