return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 
Official 2009-2010 NBA Season Thread (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Wizards looked gooooood last night. Hibachi!

:o hibachi effed it up
LeopoldStotch

:stongue:
LeopoldStotch

oh my ......
jupiterone
hoping orlando gets to the finals again

nice comeback against the cavs right now
Renzo
I love parity. There are several series that could go either way.

Man, how good is Durant? Unreal.
nchs09
Going to the tuesday game..... i have a feeling my hawks will sweep the bucks.
Spam
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
i look at cleveland's record, and i just scratch my head.

how do they have the best record in the nba? sure lebron has just been lights out every night this year, but then you look at the rest of their team, and go whaaattttt?

they do play some solid defense...

And you've found the answer to your own question.

Defense wins championships. Lebron wins games.
jupiterone
yes orlando
LeopoldStotch

:crazy:
bananas
i ing hate lebron james

Trancealot
Cleavland still needs something else. Its like the bulls having derrick rose or oaklahoma having durant. These are teams that have 1 great all-star but rely on that all-star. If cleavland did not have lebron they proabbly be 8th seed or worse.

1. Bulls had scottie and micheal
2. Lakers had kobe and shaq
3. Cleavland has Lebron and (Jamison/mo williams/etc..) He needs a complete all star type side kick to take them to the finals. Having wade would be a plus. If celtics can get Allen, piece, and garnett together why can't it be possible for wade, lebron, bosh. Then we be talking championship for them. Issue is I guess who would be taking a cut in salary then:) I would lose a couple of $$ to win a ring!!!
jupiterone
lebron is a giant ****, huge ****. i wish he gets injured next game, really. on the other hand, oklahoma, god bless you. i hope you smack the lakers up and down the face because honestly, i'd love to see the lakers get raped by the underdogs. they're an amazing and young team, really ing fast. lets go oklahoma
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement