return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Mafia Hit Caught On Tape
View this Thread in Original format
wing
dudeee

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-on-camera.html
boris_the_bear
and i thought the 2009 criminal war in Ukraine was terrible..
DimaShibby
ZeJayMan
that gommorah book was immense. well worth a read.
MeLLyMeL
There is an indie movie about Comorra called Gomorra. I wanna see it.
bananas
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
There is an indie movie about Comorra called Gomorra. I wanna see it.

it's based on the book just mentioned
TranceOwnsLol
wow at the people who just stood there..

:wtf:
jupiterone
i told you that game would get to you jay
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by bananas
it's based on the book just mentioned
Him and I posted at the same time.

Wasn't aware. I saw it won a crap load of indie awards and when I went to see Che - it was a preview.
Scottaculous
time and time again, in any incident (shooting, mugging, car accident, rape, bar fight), people nearby will probably not help. makes you feel how lonely this overpopulated world is.

ZeJayMan
if there was some sort of incident where someone is getting popped by a gun nearby, excuse me for ting a brick and then hitting the deck. theres no ing WAY in a million years unless it was family or friends that i'm even contemplating getting involved. rape or some sort of fight is different.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
if there was some sort of incident where someone is getting popped by a gun nearby, excuse me for ting a brick and then hitting the deck. theres no ing WAY in a million years unless it was family or friends that i'm even contemplating getting involved. rape or some sort of fight is different.

It's not easy to know what to do when you're dealing with an armed person. Shooting back is hardly ever an option (even if you're carrying a gun), fleeing before you get hit and calling the cops is probably the best thing one could do at the time, and it's very risky to help those injured before the threat is gone.

The argument is quite similar with car accidents: most of the time, you need to call an ambulance and wait patiently before you snap someone's spine, for example, in a frustrated attempt to drag them out of the vehicle.

As for the rest, it depends quite a lot on the context.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement