return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
My spin instructor played Castles in the Sky last night....
View this Thread in Original format
Ang ' ela_ie
...and I thought of you guys. :wtf: :tongue3

Hello.
MrJiveBoJingles
I was once at a funeral where "Castles In The Sky" was one of the songs played. No lie.
Domesticated
I've never understood why people take 'spin' classes. Why would you need an instructor to ride on a stationary bike?
Ang ' ela_ie
You should try it - having the instructor really pushes you to work harder. At least, harder than you would if you were just riding a stationary bike alone. Plus, the bikes are better than the useless ones in the cardio section of the gym...
Domesticated
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
You should try it - having the instructor really pushes you to work harder. At least, harder than you would if you were just riding a stationary bike alone. Plus, the bikes are better than the useless ones in the cardio section of the gym...

The idea that you need someone to regularly assist you with casual exercise is one of the great furphies of this decade, and gym owners are wealthy because of it.
Ang ' ela_ie
Well if I had to pay an arm and a leg for it, I wouldn't do it. I reap all the benefits of being in grad school and having a cheap state of the art fitness facility.
Paradox Lost
quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
I've never understood why people take 'spin' classes. Why would you need an instructor to ride on a stationary bike?

Because it provides an opportunity to possibly be that one discernible face amongst all those blurred ones in those spin class commercials.
Acton
I hope you reached for the lasers!
Rose
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
I was once at a funeral where "Castles In The Sky" was one of the songs played. No lie.

You lie!
Ian
Angggggggg! <3

I actually played it in my anthem bash set on radio yesterday too, although the Absolom remix (so no vocals)

MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by Rose
You lie!

Nope. This actually happened. :wtf:
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
The idea that you need someone to regularly assist you with casual exercise is one of the great furphies of this decade, and gym owners are wealthy because of it.

While it may seem pointless, practically nobody has the motivation to bust their own ass for an hour straight. Are you Lance Armstrong perhaps? :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement