return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 
Palin / Beck 2012
View this Thread in Original format
josh4
quote:
Palin: 'We'll see' about run with Beck
By: Andy Barr
November 25, 2009 02:09 PM EST

Former Alaska GOP Gov. Sarah Palin on Wednesday did not rule out running for president alongside Fox News host Glenn Beck in 2012.

Palin was asked during an interview with Fox News’s “Fox & Friends” about the chances that she “would run on a ticket with Fox’s own Glenn Beck,” as the conservative outlet Newsmax reported might be a possibility in 2012.

“I saw that, I saw that; he probably got a kick out of that,” Palin said. “It was just a hoot, too, to hear such a thing.”

“I don’t know,” she said. “We’ll see, we’ll see.”

Palin did not specifically tell Newsmax that she was considering a run with Beck but did tout the controversial television and radio host as “bold” during her interview with the conservative magazine.

“Glenn Beck, I have great respect for,” she said. “He gets his message across in such a clever way.”

“He calls it like he sees it, and he's very, very, very effective,” Palin added.

Asked by Newsmax if she had thought about potential running mates if she were to run for president, Palin said she ”can envision a couple of different combinations, if ever I were to be in a position to really even seriously consider running for anything in the future, and I’m not there yet.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/29913.html

The End of Days.
Krypton
hardcore trancer
Are you serious? a fox news clown will be running for presidency? who will be running next?:rolleyes:

Republicans should just get banned as a party all together.:p
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
For his pre-Thanksgiving radio broadcast, Glenn Beck made a joke about how Sarah Palin belongs "in the kitchen," and how he's sick of her "yapping." It's why he won't consider Palin-Beck 2012, but Beck-Palin is a different story.

http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gawker/f...-in-the-kitchen
atbell
quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Are you serious? a fox news clown will be running for presidency? who will be running next?:rolleyes:

Republicans should just get banned as a party all together.:p

Isn't Lou Dobbs thinking of making a run at something?

Saw Jon Stewart do an excelent clip on Glen Beck last night, showing him work up paranoia and gold, then showing him on a gold sales company advert, then showed how gold went up 50$ over the course of one of his spots. Classic
TRAFFIC WARDEN
Hilarious. I'm amazed she still has the nerve.
kaih
This seems appropriate:

Victim in car accident tragically not Glenn Beck

The Onion alert, though.
Audbrey76
No opportunity for that party to pick up any momentum in 2010 or 2012. The country is trending liberal and democrat even in the northwest and deep south.
jerZ07002
I just rediscovered the classic humor of the onion:

Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by kaih
This seems appropriate:

Victim in car accident tragically not Glenn Beck

The Onion alert, though.
quote:
Originally posted by jerZ07002
I just rediscovered the classic humor of the onion: