return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Best "new member" TA month...
View this Thread in Original format
TeKnoHe@d2025
...has got to be January 2001. I just realized that along with me, Blik, Fox and Neo all signed up the same month that I did :D. Somehow they've all made mod status too LoL. So who else signed up during that wonderful month?
Starfox
heh. Indeed. I used to browse the board the entire month of Januar till I decided to register the 30th.

infi registered 1 day after me.. hehe....! InF! =)

omg. the old TA used to rule didn`t it!?

-
f0x
Damo
quote:
Originally posted by Starfox

omg. the old TA used to rule didn`t it!?

the same can be said for most well run message boards when they first start out. Then once the community reaches a certain level, more and more people start registering and ruin the atmosphere. I was a mod at SA a long time ago and I have the same sentiments, I won't even read their forums anymore now tho.
TranceMasterUk
yea its the same at the forum i run www.samplecity.net

started off great
it still is great, dont get me wrong

but certain people just tottaly ruined the atmosphere
by thinking they were bigger than the site

oh well
its all good
Palivar
TeKnoHe@d2025, what would I find if I were able to tap into your consciousness and analyze you all the way to the very depths of your mind's highest, deepest, darkest, and most powerful thoughts, emotions and experiences? Would I begin to see the real you, the you that nobody else sees? Would I begin to understand the real you in a way that only you understand yourself? Now imagine if I were then able to tap into your subconscious mind and somehow perceive and understand its complete workings. What would this reveal about the real you? Would I then begin to know everything there is to know about the real you? Or would there be something deeper, perhaps something outside yourself, something outside yourself that forms the final part of you? Would this something be what Jung referred to as the collective unconscious? Or would it be the spiritual God part of our being? Or would it simply be the total environment in which we exist? Whatever it is that may form the tripartite essence to man's nature, one thing I know is for certain, we are all more than who know, think, or feel we are. So just who are we? What are we?
verminator
yah
the old ta used to rule heh :D

the time before all the idiots of 2001 signed up hihi j/k;) ;) :haha: :stongue: :p :p :p
Miss Proximus
:rolleyes:

sorry..all i have to say...
fastmp3
after the january crew , then came the spring-summer generation , i remember we had a wonderful end of spring/summer last year with all those who signed up at that moment and are regulars now
Mr.Mystery
Holier than Thou...
Blik
3 januari :D

mindshooter
im 2 months before you guys! *points and laughs*

:p
burns
Yeah, I was browsing the site in January time. The signed up soon after :D

Yo, How you get a mod status anyways ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5