return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Any plans for the holidays?
View this Thread in Original format
Renzo
Any of youse have any plans for the holidays? I'm thinking of flying up to NY for the week to visit a good friend of mine.

Actually, I would love to go skiing, but I don't know how to ski. And I don't want to end up hitting the trees harder than Sonny Bono. Oh no!
Sushipunk
Heading up to Fraser Island for a few days on the 26th. Not much else though.
leph555
CALIFORNIA
leph555
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Any of youse have any plans for the holidays? I'm thinking of flying up to NY for the week to visit a good friend of mine.

Actually, I would love to go skiing, but I don't know how to ski. And I don't want to end up hitting the trees harder than Sonny Bono. Oh no!

it takes dedication to hit a tree on the mountains around NY
Renzo
Come ski with me, Stuart. We'll drink Foster's Lager and go skiing in our underwear.

We'll be merry.
Sushipunk
quote:
Come ski with me, Stuart. We'll drink Foster's Lager and go skiing in our underwear.

We'll be merry.

You can have the Fosters :p

I don't know how to ski either :(
smekzg
doing a load of mileage on my bicycle, eating sarma, avoiding crap food.. nothing special, just chilling, enjoying the free time, having a good time. ;)
leph555
quote:
go skiing in our underwear.

go to camelback mountain in PA, they have a tree covered in underwear. Yours would make a great addition!
Acton
I would love to go away but I have some remix work I need to get on with. Other than that, I'm just going to get faced as much as possible and make the most of not working again until 2010 :).
Cpt.Cocaine
Possible road trip - still in the planning stages.

rT19
Renting a cottage in Northen ontario
nothing crazy just chilling with good friends smoking and drinking till we pass out
Domesticated
As of the 23rd of December I am officially unemployed. So: going to the cricket on the 27th December to drink myself stupid, skydiving on the 4th of January. Also going to Sorrento for two weeks.

View Larger Map
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement