return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

stand by your man...
View this Thread in Original format
denys envy
so what do you guys think of the tiger woods situation? and, rather, what do you think of rich celebrity men cheating on their wives.

here's my two cents. it's stupid to marry when you're a celebrity in the first place. all that money and fame is going to bring about so much temptation, that it'll be hard to stay faithful - regardless of how much you really love someone. and is it love after all? who knows the reasons behind elin marrying him... although i gotta say: you don't love someone until you smash their SUV's windows.
i think the structure and traditions of our society pretty much force someone, even if he isn't a celebrity - but especially so, to marry and have a family. it's that "wholesome" image. (plus let's not forget the tax breaks) i mean, have you ever seen a politician that's not married and doesn't believe in god? there are unspoken standards.
i don't really know if it comes down to the type of person tiger woods is, and other celebrities who have cheated, or if it's just an effect of the circumstance. all that money and celebrity is bound to attract all types of bitches. i wouldn't know, but i'd imagine if just about any piece of ass threw itself at me, i'd slip up (no pun intended) and probably more than once.
but, again, maybe that's just me. maybe i do have terrible morals, as i'm sure any woman will be glad to point out that "her man would never do such a thing". but is that true? ladies - do you honestly think if you man all of a sudden became rich and famous he wouldn't leave your ass in a heartbeat, or at the very least go about some affairs? hmmm....
i can't help but feel bad for his wife. she's a victim of circumstance, at least in my opinion. i don't think tiger's that terrible of a husband, but she was going against the odds marrying someone of that status and expecting him to stay faithful.
let's put it this way, scarlett johansson is really attractive. and seems like a pretty good girl that you'd want to hold on to (granted i don't know for sure, bitch could be crazy). but if it comes out in a year or two that ryan reynolds hooked up with some strippers in italy (or france) while on a movie shoot - i wouldn't be surprised. disappointed? yes. surprised - no.

anyway, tl;dr.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
so what do you guys think of the tiger woods situation?

I think we have 2 threads dedicated to it already :p
denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by bas
I think we have 2 threads dedicated to it already :p

i'm going for the broader topic of cheating. let's eliminate tiger out of the equation, but it's just the most recent example of this.

edit: alright, fine bas, you win... diva.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement