return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Western Canada EDM Event Listings > Past Events

Pages: [1] 2 
2010.02.11 [VAN] Paul van Dyk :: Gossip
View this Thread in Original format
jefari
Mixing Mastermind Paul van Dyk is back presented by

Blueprint & Ink as part of INKHOUSE2010

Opening for him is the always exceeding Danny Taylor

TICKETS

jefari
PvD following his passion.

Reminds me of the end of "How the Grinch stole Christmas"!

Kluivert
Are tickets going on sale soon? any range as to how much they will cost? and will it be through ticketmaster? if so you should provide some of the true fans pre sale code to make sure "D. Gueta" story does not happen again with only scalpers getting hold of tickets...
korean_boi
quote:
Originally posted by Kluivert
Are tickets going on sale soon? any range as to how much they will cost? and will it be through ticketmaster? if so you should provide some of the true fans pre sale code to make sure "D. Gueta" story does not happen again with only scalpers getting hold of tickets...

Hey man the tickets are out http://www.clubzone.com/events/Vanc...print-Substance
Kluivert
quote:
Originally posted by korean_boi
Hey man the tickets are out http://www.clubzone.com/events/Vanc...print-Substance

No dude, just have not been uploaded yet...
I checked this morning and it said the same thing...
korean_boi
Its out bro :) I purchased a ticket about 5-10 mins ago
Kluivert
really!??
how many tickets did they put up for sale?! it can not be sold out...no way ...if that is the case this city is getting stupid for events...
korean_boi
Pvd isn't sold out :) Armins sat show is sold out but they're still tickets for Sundays show :(
Kluivert
Something is fishy here...I checked quite a few times during the day and it went from nothing to sold out in matter of minutes....

maybe they are trying to get their sunday night show sold first before releasing more tix for saturday...
Benign
Seems like they are all sold out?

jefari
quote:
Originally posted by Benign
Seems like they are all sold out?

Only the first 200 tickets.. there will be another 800 or so out in the next few days
Benign
Ok cool, thanks for the info.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement