return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Ny @ Cz
View this Thread in Original format
XxGreekStylexX

Anybody here goin?? I can't wait.. Zone NY day has been a tradition for me for a while, and i'm really lookin forward to it.

Delete should be awesome, Santana too.. and the regs from TO of course, including the one and only Carlooooooo

doors open at 4am
tix are $70
v-vaughn
I have been whining about Santana not being in Toronto for awhile now...and he's playing at zome of all places! I'll likely be working and am not crazy about him being there for NYD ($70 is wayyyyy too steep for cover with my current wallet situation, I don't care how epic the party is), but pending scheduling I DEFFFFFFFinitely want to try and make this!!! AUGH ING RICHIE SANTANA F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!
samhouse
nice.

this is an unexpected treat.
Yohan
hmmm... zone or lawler...

though i suppose i could do zone during the day and lawler at night...

my wallet cries out in pain
samhouse
quote:
Originally posted by Yohan

my thoughts exactly....lawler is a given....looks like zone requires a rethink. might need to make an appearance.
barbina
SO many decisions for NYD

Lawler
the free party/Jays bday at TIL
ZONE SURVIVOR weekend.
^^ thats going to be mayhem.

or.
Montreal for martinez brothers and sydney blu
soooo mannyy decisionsss.. idk what to do!
Intangible
quote:
Originally posted by barbina

Lawler
ZONE SURVIVOR weekend.

:)

Zone is wayyy too expensive... but can't ing wait :)
Big Boss
quote:
SO many decisions for NYD

Lawler
ZONE SURVIVOR weekend.

or.
Montreal for martinez brothers and sydney blu
soooo mannyy decisionsss.. idk what to do!

I've never been to Zone before, but would consider breaking my cherry for Santana and the locals.

Looks like I will be in Montreal tho for that Day One party at Stereo.
XxGreekStylexX
quote:
Originally posted by v-vaughn
I have been whining about Santana not being in Toronto for awhile now...and he's playing at zome of all places! I'll likely be working and am not crazy about him being there for NYD ($70 is wayyyyy too steep for cover with my current wallet situation, I don't care how epic the party is), but pending scheduling I DEFFFFFFFinitely want to try and make this!!! AUGH ING RICHIE SANTANA F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!

yeah, prices did go up, and 70 is quite steep.. but then again the zone is open for hours on end, there are ins and outs, and there will be a bunch of dj's spinning some of their best stuff. nyd and halloween have always been my favourite times to go to the zonnnnnnnnne
XxGreekStylexX
quote:
Originally posted by Yohan

with the better parties and better selection of parties in toronto, come higher pricing.. shoot :(

barbina
quote:
Originally posted by XxGreekStylexX
yeah, prices did go up, and 70 is quite steep.. but then again the zone is open for hours on end, there are ins and outs, and there will be a bunch of dj's spinning some of their best stuff. nyd and halloween have always been my favourite times to go to the zonnnnnnnnne

you get 24 hours with the sickest lineup in the city. PLUS you get in free on sunday. i think thats pretttty damn cheap haha
Yohan
quote:
you get 24 hours with the sickest lineup in the city. PLUS you get in free on sunday. i think thats pretttty damn cheap haha
except to people who don't plan to go to zone on sunday...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement