return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

DJ LIFT @ BPM Afterhours in Gatineau , QC
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_LIFT
I know this is not exactly "Montreal" .. however it's in Quebec and not that far from Montreal so I figured this is the best forum for it.

Here are some videos from my live set last Friday at the new BPM Afterhours. Killer sound system and layout... it truely reminds me of a smaller version of redlite.

I would like to extend a GREAT GREAT thank you to Spin Ladin! He was the one behind the camera and what your watching wouldn't have been possible without him!

Great job Booker T!!!

Also Qc Prod was behind the Nebula Dayclub video.

You will notice I was looping the buildup...

DJ_LIFT
And the March 2009 Video of Nebula Dayclub:

Spin Laden
that was a solid set, suckaaaaaaaaaa :cool:

- Booker T
DJ_LIFT
From BPM Afterhours , this is during my very serious techno portion of my closing set.

DJ_LIFT
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
that was a solid set, Mr Lift. :cool:

Thanks brother! I deeply appreciate your time spent puting this stuff together.

Your a great friend!
Spin Laden
you're very welcome :)

When I told 'Haus you weren't spinning trance she decided to stay home instead :p
DJ_LIFT
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
you're very welcome :)

When I told 'Haus you weren't spinning trance she decided to stay home instead :p

LMAO!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

"Uplifting trance" you mean? Yeah it turns out left that CD binder with all the epic trance at home by mistake! So all I had with me was a techno binder and a tech/prog house binder...dammit!!!
Mrs Haus
ya the minute I heard the word trance i was like f*ck that noise I'm out.... no really in all serious I had a very long day Friday. Work then Dane Cook. By the time I was to meet with Spin I felt like I would have needed lots of caffine to stay awake... I really wanted to go though I will def try to tag along with him next time.

However I also heard Armin is making an extended appearance in zeksgs basement and I even said f-that to that too...... ;)
Kendo
I think I met you at Nebula last year... Francis introduced us. You seem like a good guy, congrats.
zeKsg
Lift gets all his lessons from Armin :) Still need to check out that uplifting trance set
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement