return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
You're all a bunch of fags.
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
I love that when Jamie was here, all you guys ever did was give her about everything all the time., claiming your hatred for her, etc..and now that she's gone you can't stop asking about her and why she left, etc. In other words, you all clearly give a !!

you people are queers.
leebates1986
k
djhaziel
is this a thread about cocks??
bas
Oh no don't get confused, they still don't care. They just don't care that they don't care :wtf:
trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Oh no don't get confused, they still don't care. They just don't care that they don't care :wtf:

bas cares enough because queers and cocks were mentioned.
Silky Johnson
Oh right, my bad. How silly of me to misconstrue their behaviour.
LeopoldStotch
r
Halcyon+On+On
She was ubiquitous on these forums like 5 days a week for 8 hours straight. No every manner of opinion was aimed at her. God, you are so ing obvious today, did you just give her your account or something?

//and for the record, I'm not criticizing her posting habits at all, many of us spend a lot of time floating around here. It makes the day go by quicker (between plunging toilets and making beds, that is).
Ygrene
For the record, I <3 Jamie.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
For the record, I <3 Jamie.

leebates1986
i need a poo
Dervish
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I love that when Jamie was here, all you guys ever did was give her about everything all the time., claiming your hatred for her, etc..and now that she's gone you can't stop asking about her and why she left, etc. In other words, you all clearly give a !!

you people are queers.

She left? Sorry just don't get the COR drama newsletter anymore since I moved.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Privacy Statement