return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
chics with hairy butt cracks
View this Thread in Original format
AnotherWay83
so a few days ago i had the misfortune of hooking up with a chic that had a hairy buttcrack :whip: she had a tight, bangin' 21-yr old body but even so i had to make an effort to overlook the hair sticking out of her bum!

now i think most ppl. would agree that hairy buttcracks are gross regardless of the sex of the person that owns said buttcrack, but even so, IMHO a hairy buttcrack is a PRIVILEGE that has thus far been earned only by men!

despite the remarkable progress made by the women's rights movement the world over, the fact remains that only if you're a guy is it OK to have a hairy bum, sorry ladies!

so to all the bitches of TA - get rid of the hair in your bums!
Silky Johnson
Rofl @ your obsession with ass. You must really miss Jamie. :p
Zild
I approve of this thread!
yukii
that's funny, when i showered with my friends before entering the swimming pool (or after) we'd all talk about ass hair, quite normal really- german girls are pretty hairy from what i've seen.
we_R_DNA
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
so a few days ago i had the misfortune of hooking up with a chic that had a hairy buttcrack :whip: she had a tight, bangin' 21-yr old body but even so i had to make an effort to overlook the hair sticking out of her bum!

now i think most ppl. would agree that hairy buttcracks are gross regardless of the sex of the person that owns said buttcrack, but even so, IMHO a hairy buttcrack is a PRIVILEGE that has thus far been earned only by men!

despite the remarkable progress made by the women's rights movement the world over, the fact remains that only if you're a guy is it OK to have a hairy bum, sorry ladies!

so to all the bitches of TA - get rid of the hair in your bums!

"YOU HEARD THE MAN LETS MOVE PEOPLE!" ~qUOTE FROM aLIENS"
rT19
i nair my ass crack every 2 months

that reminds me... brb
Lomeli
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I approve of this thread!
iTranscendence
:stongue:
couch-potato
djhaziel
depends dude , I mean if she is jessica biel I dont ing give a damn , if she has the whole amazon jungle surrounding her bumhole ...

i'll ing hit it :whip:

Lews
It's unacceptable for both genders, imo.
djhaziel
I've always wondered if people with hairy bumholes, when they have are having buttsekcs does it hurt getting all those hairs pulled in n out , in n out :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement