return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Phonomat slipmats. (or post pics of your slipmats or interesting ones that you like)
View this Thread in Original format
Schadenfreude
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phono...65889687?v=info

very cool! Remember these? I wonder who on this forum still has them?

<3 this label.

http://theghostlystore.com/products/ghostly-logo-slipmats
Dj Nacht
2 lazy to take pics and post em. Gimme those aria mats now plz.

Ill stick with my Super 1/4" Matt from KABUSA. Which is for audiophile use.
Schadenfreude
you can contact the group through facebook...i'm interested in having some made for kicks, it might be cheaper if a few of us wanted them.

I really hope that they are not exclusive to aria and that they can do this. The Ghoslty ones were a steal at 20$.
Dj Nacht
Hey im 100% down with getting some. Ill try and contact em tonight.. Facebook is blocked at work now.
simonbmtl
I have some Inbeat ones. Some Heavyweight & Goodlife ones that nice too. Usually I just flip them over so it's only the black side showing, I was always a little concerned about the somewhat rough paint rubbing against the records.

There used to be a MTL company called Da Slipmat Guys part of DSG Music which I think is now involved in Gotsoul records.

Those Phonomat ones are really nice, best quality I've seen, super smooth.
Driss Skali
I still have a pair of ARIA ones :)
FunKenLouis
I was the one who had them made

I can contact them if you guys want some

I'd take a pair.... lost mine :(
Dj Nacht
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
I was the one who had them made

I can contact them if you guys want some

I'd take a pair.... lost mine :(

Louis me +4 :D
Enjoy
I asked the guy who made them last year if he had any left since apparently he always kept a few from each order... no dice.

I'm down for ordering some (unless SOMEONE will visit his storage to get his, lol)

I currently have some hip-hop one, can't recall the name.
Schadenfreude
quote:
Originally posted by simonbmtl
I have some Inbeat ones. Some Heavyweight & Goodlife ones that nice too. Usually I just flip them over so it's only the black side showing, I was always a little concerned about the somewhat rough paint rubbing against the records.

There used to be a MTL company called Da Slipmat Guys part of DSG Music which I think is now involved in Gotsoul records.

Those Phonomat ones are really nice, best quality I've seen, super smooth.

I hear you. These are basically just for aesthetic purposes to spruce up the room when the decks are not in use.

as far as the aria mats go, if you guys came up with a price i might very well be interested.:) I have no clue how much custom mats go for. Other than the Ghostly ones (which i haven't got yet), I always just kept the Technics ones. It is not that i think they are ugly or bad, like I mentioned before, i just feel like decorating a bit. *extends pinky*

Schadenfreude
somewhat related. Last year my gf found an interesting artist based in NYC that uses records as his medium.

we ended up getting this one (John Lennon).

most of his work is outstanding, and it would be cool to translate them to a slipmat. (although probably impossible.)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement