return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Misstress Barbara @ Jarry Parc July 12th!!!
View this Thread in Original format
elkhedewi
Misstress Barbara is returning July 12th at the Stade du Maurier at Jarry Parc on the 12th...
Read her review of her night at ARIA here http://www.relentlessmusic.com/trut...st.php?ID=33%20

and someone shed some light on the last paragraph because it is ED UP
sylphin
re-posted the final paragraph below, but I believe she's refering to teh that went down between her and 514

-s

---

Finally, I would like to say one of my favourite expressions, as for Montreal it is time to talk about this now: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....!!!!! This stands for all the bull that goes around Montreal (and the rest of the world, and in life generally!). Meaning that whenever you are a bad person or whenever you have horrible willing and mean thoughts, YOU WILL - eventually - go down!! Notice that it is easy to see the goods and the bads, as the bads always end up leaving while the goods stay around. And we are seeing this happening very clearly in this city right now. Evil thoughts, bluff, and lyes.... you are almost over! You will go down, and you will have to leave by the back door! As they say, C U Next Tuesday eh?!....
And for those jealous unhappy fans and supporters of that mentality who are very happy to believe in all the BS and the lyes and the bluff since it gives you another excuse to critic one more time about the good stuff happening to others; for those who are bitching all the time at people who REALLY DO work hard and REALLY LOVE what they do, since you are too empty to worry about your own self, you too will follow.... (with the only difference that you have never even made it for a little amount of time), so GET A LIFE before this happens!!
RazerYokes
quote:
Originally posted by elkhedewi
Misstress Barbara is returning July 12th at the Stade du Maurier at Jarry Parc on the 12th...

where did you get that?
is it related to the beach volleyball tournament?

~ RazerYokes
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by RazerYokes

where did you get that?
is it related to the beach volleyball tournament?

~ RazerYokes

yes it is

can someone tell us if we can attend that party or not ?
RazerYokes
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
yes it is

can someone tell us if we can attend that party or not ?

i want to go for sure... why it was not announced ealier?

~ RazerYokes
ahlamalek
i heard about it a while ago... but not sure you can attend, its kind of private.
RazerYokes
quote:
Originally posted by ahlamalek
i heard about it a while ago... but not sure you can attend, its kind of private.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
TechnoFreak
http://www.internationaledevolleyba...ogrammation.htm

K, if you look at the bottom of the page, you'll see Molson Dry Misstress Barbara, and it says at 8 pm... click on that, sends you to admission network. 40.25 per ticket. All I know from what I saw.
TechnoFreak
oh, and I think if you go, you ahve a specific seat, I tried to buy, and it gave me seat assignment. But I think thats for the actual volleyball tournament. That ticket gives you an all day pass, so for the MB show, you can go down, and there will be a dancefloor, but thats my reasoning. What do you guys think?
RazerYokes
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoFreak
oh, and I think if you go, you ahve a specific seat, I tried to buy, and it gave me seat assignment. But I think thats for the actual volleyball tournament. That ticket gives you an all day pass, so for the MB show, you can go down, and there will be a dancefloor, but thats my reasoning. What do you guys think?

hum.. is it all entry tickets that let you see M.B.? This way, it will be possible to buy tickets from outgoing peeps (no games should be play at this time right? So people are normally quitting the place no?)

?

~ RazerYokes

fastmp3
40 bucks is indeed for the tournement , not for Miss. B. only
RazerYokes
so i imagine its maybe gonna be possible to buy back tickets from people quitting the place for 5$ and be almost in time for misstress b!

~ RazerYokes
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement