return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Feedback on a Website Design
View this Thread in Original format
bug_bite
So I'm trying to design this website. It's hard because it's supposed to be really simple and user friendly. The site also doesn't contain much. Just a yahoo style directory and some business resource information. I'm just a lot more used to designing funky and unique sites and so it is hard for me to critique this one.

Here is a shot of it:
http://www.bettyboom.ca/sample.jpg

Please let me know what you think

Thanks! :)

P.S. I know everything isn't lined up perfectly...it's just a rough draft...just tell me what you think of it as a whole.
Palivar

"I'm too sexy for your website, too sexy for your website"
bug_bite
guys who have bigger breasts than I do are disgusting

...he's easily a C cup
mindshooter
I liked it...clean design...no major faults that i could see... I just finished my webdesign course in school so im working on some designing myself....ill let you se later and give me some feedback :)
InsomnEac
pretty good. not the most interesting, but it serves its purpose, and its simple and user friendly... maybe a bit more colour tho :)

quote:
Originally posted by bug_bite
guys who have bigger breasts than I do are disgusting

...he's easily a C cup

lmao

:D
Munken
quote:
Originally posted by InsomnEac
pretty good. not the most interesting, but it serves its purpose, and its simple and user friendly... maybe a bit more colour tho :)

Just wondering who you can say it's user friendly when it only a picture, and you can't browse the site. :stongue:

Nice simple design... i don't like the jazz Golf logo's and the Red River College logo... there to off color i you know what i mean.
bug_bite
quote:
Originally posted by Munken

Just wondering who you can say it's user friendly when it only a picture, and you can't browse the site. :stongue:

don't get smart with me little boy *wink*

quote:

Nice simple design... i don't like the jazz Golf logo's and the Red River College logo... there to off color i you know what i mean.

ahh I just grabbed those to illustrate the different ad sizes that will be available...those aren't going to be a part of the actual site, they will be replaced by advertisements...
Palivar

"I too sexy for my C cup, too sexy for my C cup""
mindshooter
quote:
Originally posted by Palivar
"I too sexy for my C cup, too sexy for my C cup""

Let us know when the site is up ok :) Ill check it out for sure..the image has nothing to do with you bug if thats what you thought...
igottaknow
The graphic on the bottom left looks like it reads,
"dick here for Travel and Tourism"
;-)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement