return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Virus protection?
View this Thread in Original format
Dj_Activated
Hi! What is the best virus protection program nowadays? I use Norton Antivirus 2002, but my friend says that Mcafee is alot better so i'm wondering..

thanx

//DJ_A
HyPeRSoNiC
Mcafee sucks!!!! I did a test on both..... they both do the same actions, exept one thing..... Mcafee didn't recodnize alot of viruses that Norton did...... so I use Norton 2002. it rocks!!!
and I'm hoping to get Norton 2003 when it comes out. :)
heydj70
This was recommended to me by a Microsoft rep that comes into where I work. I installed it and it's got to be the easiest virus software to use and it's free.
HyPeRSoNiC
quote:
Originally posted by heydj70
This was recommended to me by a Microsoft rep that comes into where I work. I installed it and it's got to be the easiest virus software to use and it's free.

have you tried it?
is it good???
heydj70
quote:
Originally posted by HyPeRSoNiC

have you tried it?
is it good???

So far it works great. I haven't had it long. It doesn't slow up my computer and like before it's really easy to use. Here are some reviews of it from www.zdnet.com.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by HyPeRSoNiC
...I use Norton 2002. it rocks!!!

I agree Norton is the leader. Although I had to turn off script blocking because it was interfering with my ASP development environment. But I would still recommend it.
jonsimmonds
quote:
Originally posted by heydj70

you mean AVG, which i have used for the past year, it has worked fine and not casued any system slowdown at all, id recomend this to everyone.

Jon
Dj_Activated
alright thanx alot guys!

//DJ_A
heydj70
quote:
Originally posted by jonsimmonds

you mean AVG, which i have used for the past year, it has worked fine and not casued any system slowdown at all, id recomend this to everyone.

Jon

Well, I guess that would be the one...;)
teo
www.kaspersky.com ..the best
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement