return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

OMG CUSH MILWAUKEE nooooo!
View this Thread in Original format
D-res
Totally not a laughing matter, cause Pizza Man, Black & White and Grecian Delight were all solid businesses, but the whole building, including the apartments was destroyed by a fire today. Those of you who've lived in or visited Milwaukee might remember those places.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/82051212.html

:(
apple country
cush was alright. been in there before on the late night tip drunk ass. to bad for the whole building.

if only that would happen to Decibel, and then maybe they'd redo the place and start booking cool ppl like Mantra did.........
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by apple country
cush was alright.

:wtf:

They're easily the only place of the four I won't miss even a little.
burnedwithin
Pizza Man is the loss.
Omega_Blue
yeah, grecian delight was just a sick knock-off of OG anyways. i say good riddance to cush though, that place. i sure will miss sean p's residency there :stongue:
glass
Pizza Man was over priced for the pizza the had. Cush was lame. I have been to grecian delight so many times after a night of drinking. Food wasn't tops, but it was conveinent.
D-res
Rumor has it Cush was failing and planning to close in debt. Luckily that fire happened...

Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by glass
Pizza Man was over priced for the pizza the had. Cush was lame. I have been to grecian delight so many times after a night of drinking. Food wasn't tops, but it was conveinent.

true, i never minded grecian delight when drunk and fiending for greek food because it was never half as busy as oakland gyros on the weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
Rumor has it Cush was failing and planning to close in debt. Luckily that fire happened...

dude lol. but that could've just been coincidence; cush has been a little hole ever since i first moved up there. no surprise there, with the state of affairs in EDM in milwaukee and all.
apple country
or not..

ATF and I think I heard the FBI plus all the fire investigators we're checking this out.
glass
[QUOTE]Originally posted by D-res

[/QUOTE

Looks like Thor came in and dropped the ing hammer!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement