return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Lady squashes boyfriend to death
View this Thread in Original format
Trance Nutter
quote:

136kg woman squashes boyfriend to death

A WOMAN who weighed 136kg has pleaded guilty to killing her much smaller boyfriend by sitting on him.
Police in Cleveland said Mia Landingham and Mikal Middleston-Bey, who have three children together, got into an argument in August.

During the altercation Landingham sat on Middleston-Bey, who weighed 54.4kg.

Landingham was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours community service on Wednesday after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter, Fox8 reported.

She was immediately released from jail.

Her attorney told said there was a long history of domestic abuse in the relationship. He asked Judge Carolyn Friedland for leniency and pointed out she has no prior criminal record.

Landingham she was sorry for squashing the father of her children.

"I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation. I wish I could take it back,” she said.

During Landingham's sentencing, her boyfriend's family spoke of the pain she has caused their family.

"I just want to let you know how much you have hurt us by taking Mikal away from us," said Sharon Phillips, the victim's step-mother.

While Middleton-Bey's family hoped Landingham would eventually be able to take part in her children's lives, they were surprised that she got no additional jail time.

"So basically you can say that I can go sit on somebody and get probation?" said one of the victim's sisters.

"I feel there wasn't no justice."

Landingham faced a maximum of five years behind bars

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/...5006301,00.html

:wtf:

yes its America.

As far as ways to die which would suck, this would rank pretty highly
Sushipunk
Lol, death by fat bitch.
enydo
quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter

yes its America.

Hey now, hey now. Our fatties are quite sensitive.
Fledz
:wtf:

lolAmerica
Halcyon+On+On
Smashing article.
Fledz
She apparently didn't love him enough. Some might say she had quite the heavy heart.
Sushipunk
Having 3 kids to some skinny little guy must have been a weight on her shoulders.
pkcRAISTLIN
so the rumour that ben quit TA wasn't true?
Sushipunk
BUUUUURRRRRNNNNN.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN

:stongue:

Fledz
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN

WIN :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
chlola
:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement