return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Nick Stoynoff - Come Back EP [Silk Textures] out now!
View this Thread in Original format
nick stoynoff
Hey Guys,
Thought I would post some info regarding an EP that came out today. Hope you enjoy and thank you for your support and consideration:)
Cheers,
Nick

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nick Stoynoff - Come Back [SILKTX001]
Silk Music Publishing is proud to kick off the new year with the launch of its fourth division, Silk Textures. With a focus on deep electronic music, the new imprint looks forward to highlighting the work of new artists on the horizon, as well as well-known Silk veterans who occasionally find the inspiration to delve a bit deeper. Nick Stoynoff (Particles, Nightshade, Audio Logic) is a fitting choice for the debut release. Not only has Nick captured Silk's imagination this past year with his distinctive, prog-influenced variety of deep house, but he also co-hosts the popular "Silk Textures" Proton radio show, formerly hosted by label manager Max Flyant. This two-track EP begins with "Walk Away," a dark, textural gem underscored by a moody, low-end energy. The tune centers on a haunting female wail, which, as the name implies, evokes a conflicted soul on the brink of leaving a troubled relationship. The second tune in the package, "Come Back," includes a similar vocal motif and overall brooding emotional quality. Yet, relative to the first, there is a greater "lightness of being" to the tune, a sensation that is underscored by an assortment of subtle arpeggios, as well as a fragile piano solo in the main break.

Beatport Link

Feedback/Support:

-Johan Nilsson
Smooth stuff. Enjoying both tracks and will support them in our Progressive Channel

-Gorm Sørensen
What can I say… I’m in love.

-DJ SlanG |
Congratz with new sub-division launching
The first release is very good, especialy I like "Come Back" track and will play it in next Silk PROGrance radioshow. Thanks for the promo! And good luck for Silk Textures

-Shawn Mitiska
Really diggin' this release 'Come Back', is sick
7/10
+ Support

-Darin Epsilon
Sounding good here, excellent way to kickstart Silk Textures. Come Back is the one for me, nice snappy percussion and driving rhythm. Love the spacey vocal effects too.

-James Warren
Lovely stuff. Nick Stoynoff never disappoints and this ep is top notch. Particularly enjoying ‘Come Back’ with its groove and stabs. Lovely deep, melodic tunes which will feature in next month’s shows and sets.

-Alexander Devyatyarov
Like Nick Stoynoff - Come Back (Original Mix)! Nice melody and rhythm! And as always really cool atmosphere

- Juska Wendland
Wow, this was cool. Such a load of emotions. This might be - as you call it - deep electronic music, but especially Walk Away could get early hour plays in big room events, where's no place for "deep" sound during the night. Nice basslines and solid release. Looking forward to the upcoming releases on Silk Textures. 9/10.

-Hawker
I am seriously digging Walk Away. Will be supporting this one live and on radio for awhile. Tremendous melodies and pads, lots of depth, dig the electro bass, nice dreamy break. I wish it escalated a bit slower with a little more of the slow tension build of Come Back, but can always loop the first phrases and EQ it. This is just my kind of peak track, tremendous work.

Come Back is a very solid early build track. Will be supporting this on radio. Very lush break. Fits nicely with Michael & Levan releases of late and would like to see them remix it, make it a bit darker.

Great stuff! Keep up the great work!

-Suzy Solar
Rate: 7/10... Great release; supporting both tracks

-Guillaume Nyckees
Will support "Come Back" ! Nice tune as far !

-Duane Barry/Digital Sensation UK
Great debut release - both tracks have a great deep urban metropolis feel to them and I especially like "Come Back". Best of the luck with this new division of Silk :-)

-Solarstone
Brilliant - as always from Nick and / or Silk!
orTofønChiLd
awsome tracks
Spliph
fabulous stuff here buddy -- the melodramatic atmosphere in your tracks always sounds like melting swiss chocolate... yum! lovely warm sound here =)
orTofønChiLd
quote:
Originally posted by Spliph
fabulous stuff here buddy -- the melodramatic atmosphere in your tracks always sounds like melting swiss chocolate... yum! lovely warm sound here =)

+1
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement