return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Pages: [1] 2 
Clubs not to miss on the WMC
View this Thread in Original format
tranceaholic
hi all, a group of us are coming all the way from Dubai to attend the WMC, what are the clubs that are a must see? so far we plan on hitting up LIV,Space,Mansion,shine.

what else is a must see?
Vince330i
Shine isn't anything special IMO.

I would make an effort to check out Nikki Beach, LIV, Space, Karu & Y, a pool party at the Surfcomber, and definitely a yacht party.
drEamer
what he said!
tranceaholic
we are going to shine only for hernan cattaneo, how about Set & Bed?
snatonsb
quote:
Originally posted by tranceaholic
we are going to shine only for hernan cattaneo, how about Set & Bed?

Didn't you just see what he wrote. He said Space, Liv, Surfcomber, Karu & Y and Nikki Beach lol.
stepotts
quote:
Originally posted by Vince330i
Shine isn't anything special IMO.

I would make an effort to check out Nikki Beach, LIV, Space, Karu & Y, a pool party at the Surfcomber, and definitely a yacht party.

I thought the Surfcomber sucked tbh, was full of assclowns. Maybe I just chose the wrong party.
tranceaholic
quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
Didn't you just see what he wrote. He said Space, Liv, Surfcomber, Karu & Y and Nikki Beach lol.

i did, surfcomber and nikki beach, will hit those up during the day, so that leaves us with only 3 clubs for night, i am there for a week and i am not catchin a 20 hr flight for 3 clubs only.

any more recomendations?
MdTechno
Well I am a first timer and plan to hit up the following:

Shelborne pool
Shine
Nikki Beach
Ice Palace
Karu&Y (twice)
B.E.D

and maybe one of these if I squeeze in another party:

Mansion or Cameo

I think I picked quite an array of locations and sizes to party at.
snatonsb
quote:
Originally posted by tranceaholic
i did, surfcomber and nikki beach, will hit those up during the day, so that leaves us with only 3 clubs for night, i am there for a week and i am not catchin a 20 hr flight for 3 clubs only.

any more recomendations?

Do Space for sure, it's a must to experience the main room + terrace after hours, Do Liv for a banging sound system+lighting, and definitely hit Karu&Y. Those are the top 3 IMO. Have fun! :)
AMMORA
in your case it might actually be smart for you to buy the Opium VIP wristband so you can go to all of their clubs at any time you want for any party you want (go to Wanttickets.com for more info)....then buy seperate tickets for a few other parties throughout the week-- hit Space for an afterhours on the Terrace for sure.
If you're going to do a pool party, do Circo Loco or Flying Circus.

Try to do one yacht/tikki party if you want some diversity.

Tobiwan
If you are going to Space, Liv and Karu & Y then Shine is nice venue to spend a night out especially if it is the only place you can catch a great dj. The sound is clean which can be appreciated after all nighters in bigger clubs with louder systems. It is intimate as you will be able to be right next to the booth when Hernan plays.

If you are coming that far for WMC then you should strongly consider a yacht party as well. It is cool way to catch a different vibe while enjoying some views. The extra price for the ticket will more than be made up for with the included alcohol. Drinks will be expensive everywhere so $100 can easily be spent just on your personal tab at a club.

Chus and Ceballos are terrace and loft only Friday night so you may want to make Space another night to check out the main room. A lot of people like it even though to me it sounds dated.

Have a safe trip and enjoy!
rudeflame
Grass & Vagabond were really cool I thought
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement