return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Set Times
View this Thread in Original format
The Highroller
Do set times for all the parties generally get released beforehand, or do we just have to show up and hope for the best?
trancension
I never saw them in '07 or '08 if they did.

UMF's set times get released in a little fold out flier thing that you get once you enter Bicentennial.
She_Fitz
quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Do set times for all the parties generally get released beforehand, or do we just have to show up and hope for the best?

Most times we have just hoped for the best. :)
rudeflame
RA forums occasionally post set times

Last yr...lets see...made announced set times, welcome to miami did, claude von stroke did, circo loco party did and i feel of the ones i went to...that was prob it

space never does
j_love01
I usually get them for the parties I go to. I scour the net and/or email someone involved with the party.
ZO3
On Nikki beach are posted all over the place !
so You just have to wait and text ur friends :))
yumpop
We just msg each other and hope we do not miss anyone.
bigsnail
get lost also posted time slots last year
The Highroller
quote:
Originally posted by bigsnail
get lost also posted time slots last year

Pretty much the only party I'm worried about time slots. I want to know when I should haul my sorry ass out of bed after Circo Loco lol.
Nurdy South
Sometimes the Djs post them on their websites. If there's one particular Dj you like and don't want to miss them, I'd suggest writing to them thru their websites or write to their managers and asking. I've done this before and they've nearly always written back to me.

bobbinbrisco
quote:
Originally posted by trancension
I never saw them in '07 or '08 if they did.

UMF's set times get released in a little fold out flier thing that you get once you enter Bicentennial.

that sux how are people suppose to plan the day??
Joe Drust
quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

Obtain set time ahead of time, then add two or three hours and then you actually see the headliner.

All in the beauty of WMC.

Anyways the more you actually know what is going on the more questions you end up having to answer... so I avoid knowing (or just pretend I dont)

especially if I am listening to loco dice and some one asks me if its ferry corsten.

:clown:

Then again maybe that entertains me.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement