return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Right wing terrorists attack IRS building in Ogden, Utah
View this Thread in Original format
Joss Weatherby
s.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9856060&hpt=T2
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3565001...ime_and_courts/
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
s.
Tax people are not s.
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
Tax people are not s.

No, they aren't, but Right wing nut jobs are.
The17sss
I just read both links. Nowhere does it say anything about the "right wing" or the person, what their beliefs or political affiliations are or aren't, etc. Wait for the details, Knee-jerk Jones.
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
I just read both links. Nowhere does it say anything about the "right wing" or the person, what their beliefs or political affiliations are or aren't, etc. Wait for the details, Knee-jerk Jones.

Who doesn't like taxes? The Right Wing.

Did this involve some sort of action that resulted in people being terrified? Yes.

Right wing terrorist. Simple as that.
The17sss
quote:

Did this involve some sort of action that resulted in people being terrified? Yes.

\

lol... I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY doesn't like paying taxes. But definitely Democrats mostly because more of them don't pay any.

But I'm sure your instinct is correct as usual... like the guy from 2 weeks ago who flew the plane into the building that you made the same claim about... the guy who chronicled his disgust for Bush, Bush's tax cuts, and Ronald Reagan. Yep... he was a right wing terrorist too. :stongue:

And I bet you made the same claim about the guy who shot up the Holocaust museum last year... who was then found to have targeted the editors of Conservative "Red State" magazine, Fox News, and ranted endlessly of his hatred for everything Bush.

Whatever happened to someone just being a crazy ? You're willingness to leap to conclusions and paint these people with the "right wing terrorist" brush before getting the facts makes you look like a fool. Simple as that.
Schadenfreude
i see you have been checking out the CIA database again nou...must be nice to have clearance.
Lilith
No one likes paying taxes... and you're just being spurious
Joss Weatherby
I enjoy paying taxes. I vote for every school bond and levy that comes my way, and I think we are not taxed enough, at least those that can afford it.
idoru
quote:

You've been stretching things quite a bit lately. First the NYT or whatever "tries to make the PNW look bad" with a tea party article, now this? Jesus, dude, you're becoming a junior conspiracy theorist, and not in a good way. :stongue:

The17sss
quote:
I enjoy paying taxes. I vote for every school bond and levy that comes my way, and I think we are not taxed enough, at least those that can afford it.

really? who's not taxed enough, exactly... the 47% of Americans who pay ZERO income tax??

How much money in taxes do you pay? I know you live at home (and are jobless?) and... what, are in school too? You have to pay a paltry sum, which is why you enjoy it so much. It's quite enjoyable for you to see achievers pony up the bulk of it, eh?
idoru
Oh, another debate between you guys again? $10 and a pair of Bas' panties says I can predict exactly how it will play out...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement