return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
who is goint to SPACE MIAMI PRESENTS VIVA (TERRACE & LOFT)- Thur. -Wanna meet up>?
View this Thread in Original format
TaurusNYY
Not sure if this thread qualifies to get bumped or stay- but worth a shot. I figure no better place to hang with ppl then ones who are all going to the same party.

anyway im hitting SPACE MIAMI PRESENTS VIVA (TERRACE & LOFT) on Thursday night- maybe a group of Party Heads can meet there or sometime before outside the club and we can all see each other beforehand and at least have some familar faces and possibly partners in crime for the club experience. Anyway Ive never been to space so ill let someone more responsible come up with a plan- I think meeting in front of the club would be cool. Hey we can pool our vices and have a crazy ol time- lol either way just about good vibes and familar faces. Your thoughts?
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY
Not sure if this thread qualifies to get bumped or stay- but worth a shot. I figure no better place to hang with ppl then ones who are all going to the same party.

anyway im hitting SPACE MIAMI PRESENTS VIVA (TERRACE & LOFT) on Thursday night- maybe a group of Party Heads can meet there or sometime before outside the club and we can all see each other beforehand and at least have some familar faces and possibly partners in crime for the club experience. Anyway Ive never been to space so ill let someone more responsible come up with a plan- I think meeting in front of the club would be cool. Hey we can pool our vices and have a crazy ol time- lol either way just about good vibes and familar faces. Your thoughts?

I'll be there for sure before 2am. I'm doing the SOS Tikki boat until 9pm then gonna take a nap, get something to eat, and head to Space..are you coming from another party to this or from SoBe? I'm ALL about splitting cabs with people to get to Space, so anyone else who's heading from Sobe to Space, PLEASE let me know what time you're thinking of heading over and if we can split a cab.
Brian Scott
i'll be there as well with a bunch of LA heads. i have the before 12am ticket, so i'll be there kinda early. i'm not gonna stay til sunrise because i wanna get some sleep before friday's shenanigans.
j0rge
Im going from South Beach, we also booked a table in the terrace, if anyone is interested we have 1 slot left.
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by j0rge
Im going from South Beach, we also booked a table in the terrace, if anyone is interested we have 1 slot left.

i may just come find you and steal a SEAT for a few minutes lol after 4 hours i need a break :-P
gypsygirl
i'll be there, have the before 12 am ticket as well. since so many of us will be getting there at different times meeting up inside on the terrace might be best. there is a large, long black rectangular high rise towards the back of the terrace right infront of the bar that faces the dj booth, maybe we could meet up there???
say 1 or 2 am??? just a suggestion
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
i'll be there, have the before 12 am ticket as well. since so many of us will be getting there at different times meeting up inside on the terrace might be best. there is a large, long black rectangular high rise towards the back of the terrace right infront of the bar that faces the dj booth, maybe we could meet up there???

i'll keep my eyes peeled for you when i get up to the terrace :)
j0rge
quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
i may just come find you and steal a SEAT for a few minutes lol after 4 hours i need a break :-P
i don't mind, hehe.
Stacks
I'll be there by 4-5 am with my friend Don. Pete and Anna will be there all night. See you on the terrace.
Brian Scott
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl

sarah, do you wanna ride with us to space? we have a car :)

PvDoBseSSioN
see u there! takin a cab from the gansevoort so if anyone wants to split a cab let me know... pm me if you guys wanna meet up and party together, im goin to that party by myself
sot
i'll be there.

going to the saw recordings party for andre lodemann and satoshi then heading to space around 3..you guys think i should just wait and buy the tickets at door? or get a presale before 2am even though i don't want to get there till around 2:30-3?

what would be the wiser choice?

can't decide....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement