return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 
NYTA NHL Pre-Playoffs 2010 thread
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Eco
Here it is, our favorite time of year (for a good half of us at least):

PLAYOFFS 2010!!!

But we're not there yet, so let's get a sense of what people think. Will the Rangers make it, and if so, who are they bumping out? Will the Devils get past the first round after the past 2 months of form, or is there past 2 weeks indication that they're snapping out of it? Will the Red Wings be singing about how the West was won, or will they not even make the playoffs? Will the Sharks choke (again)? Is this Chicago's year, or will Luongo and the Canucks beg to differ? Are the Sabres going to surprise us all with a Stanley Cup?
osterzone
We should use this thread to make a playoff predictions game or something.
osterzone
Tonight's game is the exact reason why the Devils aren't getting past the semis this year, or maybe even the quarterfinals.

In pressure situations, they SUCK ASS against average/mediocre teams. They beat everyone else, but teams like the Rangers completely own them.
JPlay
that's because the rangers really do own them.
DJ Eco
quote:
Originally posted by JPlay
that's because the rangers really do own them.

As a fan, I know you have some hope that you'll be making the playoffs to try and get your 3rd stanley cup in 70 years (we have 3 in 15 by the way), but I bet Queen Henry's going home tonight and packing his suitcase for some golf because he knows that's all the action he's going to be seeing after these two weeks are over!!
DJ Eco
quote:
Originally posted by osterzone
Tonight's game is the exact reason why the Devils aren't getting past the semis this year, or maybe even the quarterfinals.

In pressure situations, they SUCK ASS against average/mediocre teams. They beat everyone else, but teams like the Rangers completely own them.

Chances are, we're gunna get seeded to play against the Montreals and Bostons and Flyers who we've owned this season... We're just waking up again (by us, I mean Brodeur's playing amazing hockey again, Kovalchuk's scoring, Rolston's earning his $5 million finally, and Martin and Clarkson are back)...

I'm not too worried if we lose a couple games these next few weeks, no use worrying. If we win them all, the critics will say we're gunna choke from over-confidence, if we lose a few, they'll say we're not ready for the playoffs... We've always been the underdog, so we'll see how this year goes!
Scoops
Huge loss for the Flames...

as a wings fan, this makes me very happy
Uncle ED
Flyers are in Big Trouble....
DJ Eco
I should stop talking smack on boards about hockey, don't want a tomato being thrown my way at ASOT 450 haha...

All in good fun, boys!!!
SebG
Elias, what the tonight.....

Ilyaaaaaa!!!!

Finally Langebruner got his awesome goal after few unfortunate misses (or elias taking the puck of his stick)

Sean Avery = What a , wouldnt fight Clarkson.

osterzone
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eco
As a fan, I know you have some hope that you'll be making the playoffs to try and get your 3rd stanley cup in 70 years (we have 3 in 15 by the way), but I bet Queen Henry's going home tonight and packing his suitcase for some golf because he knows that's all the action he's going to be seeing after these two weeks are over!!

WTF???

Rangers are a paltry three points out now.
DJ Eco
quote:
Originally posted by osterzone
WTF???

Rangers are a paltry three points out now.

haha I know, I'm just busting balls... You guys have an easy 8 games coming up compared to Boston. It'll be a damn shame if you guys don't make it in...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement