return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Can we please go back to Wednesday morning and try this again! :( Nothing went right.
View this Thread in Original format
MdTechno
Well had a horrible time and nothing went right for me, I really wish I could turn back time and start this whole vacation over again!!!! :( :(

I dont want to type a long thing so I will sum up by day even though alot of other problems happened as well:

Wed-Mon: No I dont have drugs of any type nor do I know anyone that does!

Wed: Alcohol owned me and I barely was in the DjMag party from 12:30-2:30 before I stumbled out :(
Dont eat a deli meat sandwich 6 hours after its been sitting out.
Due to possible food poisoning and/or dehydration I almost blacked out after I started sweating all of sudden inside the club at dig deeper, plus cigar/cigarette smoke I didnt like to much either! So I had to leave this party got there at like 12:20 and left at 1:30 and most of the time I was just sitting going in and out.

Thur: Stomach pains, bloating, and throwing up. Food wouldnt stay down so I missed getting to Juicy Beach at 12, I tried to rest and regain myself. Walked to Nikki Beach at 4pm and the line was like 200+ people, I waited for about 40 minutes and nothing seemed to moved plus I started to feel bad again and left quickly after selling my ticket for $40 (paid $60 but o well). Did not even try for Ajunabeats and just threw the ticket away in anger.

Fri: Held some food down from Thur. night so ate some more, starting feeling good but for some reason stomach gas gains and bloating were still there which made me feel nausea some time to time. Time flew bye and I missed the Chili's meet. Got into Ultra and just sat around trying to feel better but gave up and left, should of just sold the ticket.. Then my friend went to the AM only party and I gave him my ticket to sell but they did not let him in nor his friends as well I guess they got there to late but they have presale tickets as well.

Sat: On the way to Ultra was doing well. Held down some food, etc.. but before I got in I decided to sell my ticket and made my money back for what I paid for both tickets so that was good. I just went to hotel to rest more, stomach was still hurting as well.

Sun: Was going to go to SSFD but again I just did not feel right and knew once I got in I would start feeling weak and stomach issues. So I sold my ticket and got my money back, same thing for my Sander K at Shine ticket on Sunday night.

So in summary:

I basically did not have fun, I missed every party I planned to go to. I at least made most of my money back I spent on tickets. I was able to sleep and rest though, so as able to relax even though my stomach hurt most of the trip...
mar46017
Sucks for you. I'd recommend pacing yourself next time, changing your party favors to ones which work right for you.

I have a new MIA list which includes Mynt, Liv and Set. (even the DJ's friends @ Set were not allowed in. Read Dubfire's twitter messages and I personally saw Eric Prydz come to the ropes twice and his buddies not be let in for a while.

DJ Mag and Mansion pretty much let anyone with a hard ticket in quick, the way it should be.
Vince330i
Sorry to hear your WMC did not go as planned...

I'm in the same boat as you... except I never got to experience WMC this year.

I was hospitalized on 3/15 for two weeks. Had to cancel my WMC plans... I suppose health is more important? =P

I had everything planned. Was able to cancel my hotel without fees. American airlines charged me $150 cancellation fee on a $190 ticket even for medical emergencies ( YOU AA). and had to get rid of $600 worth of presale tickets I had already purchased. Worst of all, I missed the Sander/Desyn yacht, which I was really looking forward to.

Oh well, atleast I am healthy now. Miami will be better for you and I next year!
TaurusNYY
Damn guys that suck. My best night was Space @ Viva Terrace on Thursday- most boringest night was going to SOBE on friday and going to local small places- will never do that again- I want room, big sounds, and big systems when Im at WMC- lesson learned. I only hope I can pull off a trip next year back- Ill def. do yacht parties and some more pool parties.
I went to Ultraloco and wasnt that impressed- wasnt as hard as I like it. It was ok and the first half I was recovering. Next time Ill go with big names and just do it.
AMMORA
ha sounds like you NEEDED some drugs for real...probably would have helped your ass. I seem to always get this crazy head/chest cold the second or third day i'm there but i power through as long as i can...being with good friends really helps keep you going! but if you get left to your own devices, curling into fetal position in your hotel sounds like the best option...

theres always next year! if you're not soured from this experience so bad you never want to try again.
Ben4
4 me after I get out of Cameo saturday 7 30am
I felt my legs where melting ..I decide to take a nap and continue but i need to switch rooms so they woke me up 11 30am ...I went to bed again and I woke up 7 30pm I was supost to go to Beatport but I feel like the floor was moving :eyes:
and I crash again ...I end it up sleeping until 4am and I miss all the closing party's and wasted one of my last tickets ....I should it just give it away ...for the closing party @ KAru & Y " Like I almost give it away my saturday ULTRA ticket after I realize people where paying $300 dlls for it ..I sold mine for $150 it was already 8: 30pm ....:((

I left southbeach @ 5pm to c faithless but the traffic was insane almost 3 hrs on the cab :conf: ...

ANd for the guy above who was on the hospital and had to cancel all the WMC plans
I have some videos if u want to c it I will be more than happy to share it with you !!
Im glad ur doin well tho ...
TaurusNYY
next year seems so far- ammora it makes me laugh that I made my 12th hour call to you for a hook up lol- ahhh WMC drive a person nuts.
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY
next year seems so far- ammora it makes me laugh that I made my 12th hour call to you for a hook up lol- ahhh WMC drive a person nuts.

it happens...i get all kinds of amusing, strange, funny, and questionable text messages pretty much from the witching hour of 5am friday until late sunday night...i've learned to put the phone on silent when i crash!
TaurusNYY
lol I saved some drunken texts I got from WMC- ohh my post seems all crazy now " ammora it makes me laugh that I made my 12th hour call to you for a hook up lol- ahhh WMC drive a person nuts." just for the record TA members it wasnt that kind of hook up lol.
mar46017
FML. I'm going in front of a judge right now with huge blacks bags under my eyes...wish me luck.

Vince330i
quote:
Originally posted by Ben4
ANd for the guy above who was on the hospital and had to cancel all the WMC plans
I have some videos if u want to c it I will be more than happy to share it with you !!
Im glad ur doin well tho ...

Thanks for sharing! I'd love to check them out when you've recovered and uploaded them, haha. I was going through WMC withdrawels and was watching be-at.tv also :)
TaurusNYY
Good luck Mar- just listen to the music thats is still playing in your head from WMC- and let it all flow.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement