return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Pages: [1] 2 
What a sick first WMC...I should still be in jail right now!
View this Thread in Original format
zealot
I had a blast in Miami for my first WMC! Great parties, unreal music, great people and awesome club experiences.

My favorite gigs were the DJ Mag parties, the closing party @ Space and Nick Warren @ Shine. However, I should still be in jail after what happened at Space on Sunday night. Long story short, I got busted with some that I had on me and I ended up bribing my way out of going to jail for multiple felonies. It was very expensive but worth every penny to avoid my record being ed and ending up behind bars.

All bull aside, WMC rocked and I can't wait for next year. Our condo was in the middle of SoBe and we'll get the same spot next year!

The Space terrace is ing ridiculous, I love that place! Got in at 10:30 PM and stayed until 9 AM!
Scoops
good job rookie
tranceaholic
security is not tight at all in WMC except for space, you always find security guards with flash lights walkin around, always enjoyed tricking them by taking a piece of gum and pretending its a pill, made them fall for it 3 times,

my friend got caught in the bathroom and the bouncer asked him for a 100$ so he pretend it to get it and threw away what he had in the toilet and asked him to go ahead and call the cops.

you should have seen his face hahaha..
epdarks
i was wondering how much a typical space bouncer could bring in during one night of conference

my guess is 1000 easily

times that by 7 nights or so, that is a profitable week for a lowly job

you could have strolled into many other parties w/ loads of illegals on you and never got questioned. space ftl
AMMORA
99% of us could have been arrested for multiple felonies based simply on the content of our sweat...
if you're not good at being a stealthy drug addict, don't do it :)
zealot
quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
good job rookie

I fully accept that title. It was a big time rookie mistake.
orTofønChiLd
quote:
Originally posted by zealot
I fully accept that title. It was a big time rookie mistake.

wut did you have on you?
mar46017
quote:
Originally posted by zealot
I had on me and I ended up bribing my way out of going to jail for multiple felonies. It was very expensive but worth every penny to avoid my record being ed and ending up behind bars.

Space doesn't have on you! My 3rd year in a row and I go once a year. First year, went to the bathroom. Security guard goes, "here, give me 20 bucks" I'm like is this a set up? Then he just goes, "take it..get outta here...walk out and its still in my hand"

2nd year - Get there after the sun is up. Start drinking my favorite drink which is an Incredible Hulk. I got 2 or 3...then my buddies have a F U Band, so I say cool, you have a F U band, get me a bottle of water. Bartender goes, "If he wants a bottle of water, he must finish a free Incredible Hulk First"

3rd year - Nothing too crazy went down this year, (other than having 2 hot Persian girls w/ me ;) ) but I pretty much acted like I own the place. lol (I act like I own everywhere I go so its normal)

Fun times! Can't wait til next year's Space experience!
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Space doesn't have on you! My 3rd year in a row and I go once a year. First year, went to the bathroom. Security guard goes, "here, give me 20 bucks" I'm like is this a set up? Then he just goes, "take it..get outta here...walk out and its still in my hand"

2nd year - Get there after the sun is up. Start drinking my favorite drink which is an Incredible Hulk. I got 2 or 3...then my buddies have a F U Band, so I say cool, you have a F U band, get me a bottle of water. Bartender goes, "If he wants a bottle of water, he must finish a free Incredible Hulk First"

3rd year - Nothing too crazy went down this year, (other than having 2 hot Persian girls w/ me ;) ) but I pretty much acted like I own the place. lol (I act like I own everywhere I go so its normal)

Fun times! Can't wait til next year's Space experience!

did those hot persian girls of yours actually have any fun? they looked SOO over it when i saw you on the terrace...i kinda felt bad for you at that very moment b/c we were all having so much fun.
Renzo
How much did you pay?

zealot
quote:
Originally posted by orTofønChiLd
wut did you have on you?

A lot of (vitamins, a lot of white and a flask). What made it an absolute situation was the fact that they caught me dealing.

Like I said, I was being a complete douchebag thinking I owned the place and I paid for it.
AMMORA
haha i wonder if the guy with the packets of molly got caught...he was an insane tweeker and couldnt focus, hold still, or stop twitching..even his ears twitched on the side of his head. he just screamed "LOOK AT ME! I'm SELLING DRUGS!"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement