return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

LHC collisions bring a man back from the future
View this Thread in Original format
r5a
dude,

hes armed with a blender

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,3...49305387,00.htm

(probably one of the better april fools)
bas
How did washley get all the way to Europe?
Lews
:haha:

quote:
Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.

Lulz April Fools.
w_ashley
quote:
Originally posted by bas
How did washley get all the way to Europe?

goin south not east.

Update -- I've actually got some more details down....

It is like waiting for christmas a week away....

Europe isn't on my list of places for the next 3 years.
My travel plans would be: austrailia, singapore, taiwan, latin america, south america, india, perhaps africa?- and potentially other parts of south east asia. I'm considering trying for a term exchange in one of the first few places next winter, with a different school each for the next three years term on campus, term lop/exchange, term at home for three years on a 60% course load. BTW I'm not a tweed fan, I'm more of a wool person.

Although plans can change, I've honestly laid out my next three years and Europe ain't on the map.. it might be nice to visit there after I finish school though.

BTW until they have proof he isn't from the future I think everything is still possible... afterall what are you paying the 100 trillion dollars in research for? To make twinkies?
idoru
Bas was joking, Ashley. Don't get excited.
Chris Crossland
^lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement