return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What if you were to die in one hour? Right or Wrong
View this Thread in Original format
ModernNosferatu
My favorite youtuber although I don't fully believe in his radical Christian views...Religion is always interesting but always flawed in some form or another.

leph555
Why would I die in exactly 1 hour? :o
ModernNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by leph555
Why would I die in exactly 1 hour? :o

Oh man...I get your humor but he is only explaining how short life can be and do something positive now because you could get hit buy a bus full of TA's tomorrow and well die because of it :haha: :rolleyes:
ModernNosferatu
I gotta go...TA's don't run into my crappy car as it is raining where I live today:clown:
Capitalizt
This guy is a weirdo but I like him. His arguments for God in those response videos are epic fails but his thoughts on other issues are interesting.
Sunsnail
id kill myself first
ModernNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by Capitalizt
This guy is a weirdo but I like him. His arguments for God in those response videos are epic fails but his thoughts on other issues are interesting.

edit: I couldn't have said it better myself:D
tubularbills
DAMMIT WILLIAM POST IN THE RANDOM TALKING THREAD THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR:whip: :whip: :whip:
ModernNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
DAMMIT WILLIAM POST IN THE RANDOM TALKING THREAD THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR:whip: :whip: :whip:

The names David but you can call me Dave :whip:
idoru
Gee, that guy came up with a really neat concept for his video! :)

ModernNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Gee, that guy came up with a really neat concept for his video! :)

They are quite similar in their righteousness

wing
I watched 2 minutes of the second video. Just want to say ing awesome sampling material, thanks for the share, you're awesome and I'm gonna finish these later.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement