return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
zomg!
View this Thread in Original format
mezzir
www.mezzir.com

AT LONG LAST
Yan
redirects to goatse.cx
mezzir
AT LONG LAST
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
www.mezzir.com

AT LONG LAST

quote:
AT LONG LAST

samefag
D-res
Fledz
Cool idea but code it so it stretches to a computers native resolution. Looks crappy and small on 1920x1200.
Sushipunk
Also, some content might be nice :p
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
Cool idea but code it so it stretches to a computers native resolution. Looks crappy and small on 1920x1200.

Oh I fully realize that. What's up there wasn't meant for the web per se, but I needed something to celebrate getting all the hosting figured out and whatnot. It was that or http://www.mezzir.com/mezzir/bert.gif
Sushipunk
quote:
Oh I fully realize that. What's up there wasn't meant for the web per se, but I needed something to celebrate getting all the hosting figured out and whatnot. It was that or http://www.mezzir.com/mezzir/bert.gif

Who did you host with? It'd better be Dreamhost, or I'ma cockslap you :mad:
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Who did you host with? It'd better be Dreamhost, or I'ma cockslap you :mad:

Bounceweb. ~$42/year thanks to a great discount for being a member of another site, great tech support so far, unlimited domains bandwidth and space, and damn near everything else.

Sushipunk
quote:
Bounceweb. ~$42/year thanks to a great discount for being a member of another site, great tech support so far, unlimited domains bandwidth and space, and damn near everything else.

Not bad at all! I pay US$120 a year for the same thing at Dreamhost. I won't change hosts though, DH are ing awesome. Support is total ninja, and have had almost no downtime in over 3 years.
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Not bad at all! I pay US$120 a year for the same thing at Dreamhost. I won't change hosts though, DH are ing awesome. Support is total ninja, and have had almost no downtime in over 3 years.

Yeah if it weren't for the discount Dreamhost was a shoo in.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement