return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Win a years supply of Trainers
View this Thread in Original format
FullFire
Hi all,

Eddie Halliwell is running a competition to win a years supply of trainers. Go to http://www.facebook.com/eddiehalliwell to enter

cheers
Acton
:stongue:
leph555

Durr Hurr
couch-potato
"Did ya see that! A real unicorn!"

PivotTechno
I'm totally buying my fanbase as well - everyone who becomes a fan of my FB page will get a free, 3-bedroom house in Moldavia!
FullFire
awesome photo 'couch-potato'. Is Insomniac the club Eddie was playing at?
leph555
:stongue:
butterfly
so i don't know how fast you go through shoes, but wouldn't a year's supply of trainers be one pair of shoes? it just doesn't seem like the type of item that would be considered a consumable, and have to be resupplied throughout the year.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
so i don't know how fast you go through shoes, but wouldn't a year's supply of trainers be one pair of shoes? it just doesn't seem like the type of item that would be considered a consumable, and have to be resupplied throughout the year.

It does if you RAVE HARD EVERY WEEKEND!!!!1111one
Scoops
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly

I party every thurs - sun in NYC

and now thats its summer i party along the jersey shore Tues - Sun

I will def need a few pairs of trainers

cmay119
Alright, we have our contest for Ravin' Shoes. Just need one now for a years supply of Trance Pants and we'll be all set.
EddieZilker
quote:
Originally posted by cmay119
Alright, we have our contest for Ravin' Shoes. Just need one now for a years supply of Trance Pants and we'll be all set.

quote:
"Without dope-ass phat gear, I will not be able to rave nearly as effectively as I have done in the past," said Minneapolis-area raver Mark the Phonky Alien, whose overall trouser volume has decreased more than 40 percent in the last six months due to fabric cutbacks. "I cannot drop crazy, low-end bass, I cannot freak the turntables, and I cannot put food on the table for my family. It's that simple."

SOURCE
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement