return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
you gotta see this****
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Skez
First of its kind hip hop video, you all knew the day was coming.. hilarious .

couch-potato
You'd think they would whiten their teeth.
shaw
I hate your threads.

one meaning, for sure, but likely both.
LAdazeNYnights
kill me
jonSun
at least the girl towards the end was kinda hot
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
at least the girl towards the end was kinda hot

that was a tranny, right?

lol, gay thugs:stongue:
EricB.
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
that was a tranny, right?

lol, gay thugs:stongue:

omar little was the meanest thug on the wire

Jake Benson
I'm excited this day came where FINALLY a gay black dude acts masculine enough to make ghetto crappy rap as opposed to being RuPaul about it. This video will go viral simply because these gay black dudes take themselves too seriously without being funny, which makes this hilarious (but turns me on just a little).

But this guy...common he has no great talent from a rap standpoint. Y'all should hear my gay raps. I'm like fresh off da street grabbin yo meat when I rap. I'm like $10 pancake that still can't wash away that freshly baked Gin and Tonic glaze from yo lips. And gay.
PivotTechno
Now maybe 50 Cent and DMX will see that it's o.k. for them to come out, too.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
And gay.

LOL

dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
I'm excited this day came where FINALLY a gay black dude acts masculine enough to make ghetto crappy rap as opposed to being RuPaul about it. This video will go viral simply because these gay black dudes take themselves too seriously without being funny, which makes this hilarious (but turns me on just a little).

But this guy...common he has no great talent from a rap standpoint. Y'all should hear my gay raps. I'm like fresh off da street grabbin yo meat when I rap. I'm like $10 pancake that still can't wash away that freshly baked cum glaze from yo lips. And gay.

fixed
bas
I saw some documentary on TV a long while back and there was a gay rapper named Caution or some .

LOl @ them making out :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement