return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Another cop shoots a dog
View this Thread in Original format
jonSun

ing pig

this is getting outta hand
Spacey Orange
i would've shot that dog too. oh, and it's never about the money? :rolleyes:
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
i would've shot that dog too. oh, and it's never about the money? :rolleyes:

I kinda agree. The dog charged the man in attack mode. If the officer didn't have his weapon he could have been severely injured.
Halcyon+On+On
This cop allegedly 'stopped for directions' in the first place, though? He even had another fellow officer in the car? Sounds suspect to me.
netroM
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
If the officer didn't have his weapon he could have been severely injured.

From that kind of dog? Really?
leph555
The dog went into attack mode because the officer had that smell
Chris Crossland
Keep your ing dog on a leash hickbitch.
weymouth
who cares? what is next people being thrown in jail if they hit a dog with their car?

tired of people treating animals with more respect than humans.
tubularbills
goddamn ing oklahoma

hope that cop got hit by that hailstorm
Sunsnail
Who keeps their dog outside? She was just asking for a policeman to stop by one day and shoot it.

jonSun
Turns out the dogs name was Bruiser. Im sure the dog was named that for a reason.
Zombie0729
my dog got maced by the mailman recently lol. my gf brings him to work everyday and she took him off leash (which trust me, we've talked about this part enough) when she was about 20ft from her office door. mailman was around the corner and starts screaming "IM MACING YOUR DOG, I'M MACING YOUR DOG". Best part, my dog didn't get any in his eyes but my gf went to kiss him on the forehead later in the day (forgetting about the mace all over him) and she couldn't feel her lips for about 3hrs :)

by the way i have the sweetest dog ever, literally has only killed a moth in his life.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement