return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
European tranceaddicts....Help!!
View this Thread in Original format
Bayou Boy
I'm going to Europe this summer and I'm looking for places to go visit. I will be in Nice, France from June 5-11, St. Goar Germany from 12-18, and Amserterdam on the 19th. If you could suggest clubs, festivals, events, restaurants, or cool places to visit, it would be much appreciated.
Comrade Stalin
Why not Greece? What do you have against Greece?
Lews
ing racist.
Bayou Boy
Walking into a ing riot isn't exactly my idea of a vacation, but hopefully they things up enough to drop the euro a bit and give me break!
Comrade Stalin
Bayou Boy, you alligator frog eating, swamp dwelling, cajon talking, mud swimming, hater of the Greek people. I know Greece would stomp Louisiana into the ground if it came down to it!
yukii
Just don't go to Spain, it's a highly overrated hole, trust me :o
Comrade Stalin
But seriously, I'd just go to Amsterdam...and never leave.
Lews
quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Stalin
But seriously, I'd just go to Amsterdam...and never leave.

Why, because that way you'd finally get a blowjob?

:o
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Why, because that way you'd finally get a blowjob?

:o

:stongue:
couch-potato
Make sure to tell us about it disguised as some bull hypothetical question. Then post pictures of your new tattoo.

Bayou Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Stalin
Bayou Boy, you alligator frog eating, swamp dwelling, cajon talking, mud swimming, hater of the Greek people. I know Greece would stomp Louisiana into the ground if it came down to it!

Fried frog legs and alligator are a delicacy around here, but thanks to BP we may have to take a few lessons from the Greeks and start eating lamb and goat!!!
yukii
mmmmmm.. lamb made to perfection with the aluminum foil ftw..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement