return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
what mouse do you use
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
if this thread has been done before, somebody will surely dig it up for me.

Dual optical baby.

had it since 2001. no complaints

$50
Sushipunk
Logitech VX Revolution wireless.

pkcRAISTLIN
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN

I have the same keyboard, it ing rocks. The mouse that it came with died a few months ago though.
idoru

There is nothing better.
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I have the same keyboard, it ing rocks. The mouse that it came with died a few months ago though.

Yeah, love the set up. Mouse is too big for twitch shooters though, but I don’t play many of them anymore anyway. For the LAN day over easter I had to bring the old 3-button ball mouse out of retirement.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Yeah, love the set up. Mouse is too big for twitch shooters though, but I don’t play many of them anymore anyway. For the LAN day over easter I had to bring the old 3-button ball mouse out of retirement.

Try out the VX Revolution mouse if/when your current one dies. It's slightly smaller than the one you have, so you move it with your fingers more than your whole hand. Very nice to use.
leph555

work

gaming
Theresa

Not kidding.

The BF got it for me for Christmas. It really hasn't gotten the use it was designed for.
DjWhooCares

in all seriousness...this cheap stock hp one

used to have that logitec wireless one and it kicked ass..might get it again

Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by DjWhooCares

used to have that logitec wireless one and it kicked ass..might get it again

Mine is similar to this, and wired. Can't believe any gamers out there actually use wireless
cmay119
Logitech G5

Was using the Logitech G7, but had to switch after switching to a wireless N network as the G7 operates on 5.8GHz as well. The mouse would go on the fritz every once in a while because of it. I even switched to all the different channels available on router, nothing changed so I decided to switch to the corded version the G7 (the G5).
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement