return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Mark A. & Alain V remix of SWEET DREAMS by Eurythmics (Danny Tenaglia drops this...)
View this Thread in Original format
portugzMTL
apparently, the mix Danny T has been dropping for years of Sweet Dreams, is MONTREAL made. This remix has apparently been attributed to him over and over, and there's a quote of him rebutting that, and saying it's a remix by "Alain V. and Mark. A" from "Montreal".
So Alain Vinet and Mark Anthony i'm guessing.

Now where the is this mix, and what's it actually called?
And I believe it was dropped at Black & Blue this year.

Now get thinking boys and girls :)
Instinctman
:rolleyes: Zzz what a artist, remixing a classic, original!
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by Instinctman
:rolleyes:

You're a douche.. go away. All you do is pick fights with people on this forum for no reason at all.
portugzMTL
quote:
:rolleyes: Zzz

^^
waste of bandwidth

im curious.
Instinctman
quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
You're a douche.. go away. All you do is pick fights with people on this forum for no reason at all.

well starting a thread for a stupid remix of a 80's track, who really care? You have nothing better to do!?
portugzMTL
this forum already is ty as it is, must you waste our time and make it worse? lol
portugzMTL
quote:
well starting a thread for a stupid remix of a 80's track, who really care? You have nothing better to do!?

reading a thread for a stupid remix of a 80's track, who really care? You have nothing better to do!?

lol
dude, find some friends. it'll make internet interactions easier.
where's all the PLUR at?

nor did i say this was the song of the century, that i couldn't stop listening to.
Instinctman
more you answer, more I have fun. I guest that makes me looks cool and you looks stupid giving me attention and not ignoring me. ahah

what about Madonna's remixes? I'm really interrested to know the tracks of david morales sets in 2002! please! LOL
portugzMTL
quote:
more you answer, more I have fun.

hence why I answered.
honestly, this forum needs a little action.
Instinctman
quote:
Originally posted by portugzMTL
i take drugs through my ears. (c)

I guest not only your ears

portugzMTL
quote:
I guest not only your ears

smart one!
Instinctman
well using the word DRUGS in your signature, it's a sign. If not you wouldn't use it if you wouldn't know how it feel.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement