return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Mutek : What to go for ?
View this Thread in Original format
mtl_au
Allo,

wondering the difference between all the events as the website is difficult to choose which event to go to.
Loving the minimal tech music.
Merci !
Passskal
yo guys,

FYI
in case of rain, Saturday Piknic (Paul Kalkbrenner live) will be moved to Foufounes Électriques!
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
yo guys,

FYI
in case of rain, Saturday Piknic (Paul Kalkbrenner live) will be moved to Foufounes Électriques!

COOL! Will Koze and Minilogue be at Foufs too?
Passskal
yes the whole line-up would be transfered
acronym
quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
yes the whole line-up would be transfered

Same time frame or regular club/bar hours?
corjay9
Thats awesome news, I really wanna see Minilogue and Koze, and everyone on here's hyping up Kalkbrenner like crazy.. I've heard one of his remixes and it rocked..

I'd imagine same time frame as Piknic.. the sound system at Foufs is pretty ing decent, cool dance floor too.. cheap beer heyyyo.
Passskal
quote:
Originally posted by acronym
Same time frame or regular club/bar hours?

Same time frame because they have the Nocturne 4 event Saturday night at Metropolis with Henrik Schwartz / Guillaume and the coutu dumonts.
taface
I thought they were relocating at SAT usually... SAT > Foufs.
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by taface
I thought they were relocating at SAT usually... SAT > Foufs.

While the venue itself is much cooler then Foufs, the sound sucks ing balls at the SAT.
taface
Maybe, but ho about capacity? I don't want to be crushed like sardines while listening to Koze...

corjay9
If they open up the top floor, which they do for bigger shows, I'd say 600-700 people? It's really cool to watch from the balcony upstairs, you get to see the crowd and DJs.. and on the dance floor, the sound is pumpinnn hard.
mtl_au
Totally agree about the sound system at SAT, it is really bad. Went there for Nuit Blanche and was wondering what was wrong with it.
Would be the first time at Foufounes !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement