return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Rampage
View this Thread in Original format
Chris Crossland
This movie is epic! Not for the faint of heart that's for sure. The body count makes Rambo look like a kids film. The logic is not without faults, and there is even some comedy thrown in there!

I highly recommend it unless you're a lil bitch.:o

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/

WittyHandle
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland
The logic is not without faults

I don't care how pseudo tough guy you want to look, this is just silly.

-Using this font makes your film look like a high school project.

-For all the real static and distortion out there, why is it so hard for films to use it without looking so fake?
Chris Crossland
Don't be a vagina and just watch the movie. Who the cares about what font they use...:rolleyes:

Cause the font is the most important thing about the movie, obviously.
Halcyon+On+On
Uwe Boll is like the Ann Coulter of movie directors.
enydo
Who designed that cover?

:stongue:
WittyHandle
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland
the font is the most appealing thing about the movie, obviously.

Ficksed
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by enydo
Who designed that cover?

:stongue:

I did. :[
Sykonee
Better:

WittyHandle
Lol @ HD stream of an 8 bit game
Chris Crossland
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Uwe Boll is like the Ann Coulter of movie directors.

They say this is his best work yet.

quote:
One scene however stands heads and shoulders above the rest and it involves old people and bingo. enough said. Thoroughly enjoyable not too much film school editing and slick over all. If you only ever watch one Boll film let it be Rampage.

quote:
Saw this on the web last night and couldn't have been more impressed. Everything about it was top notch which was a huge surprise considering it's a Uwe Boll film.

quote:
This movie will most probably be panned on the ground of the director name. But don't, i just saw t at the Bruxelles Film Festival and the movie has nothing to be ashamed of, nor his director; This may not be the best movie of all time, but Uwe Boll deliver us a tightly packed action movie, with echoes of a more profound reflection behind it. It's intelligent, the script is actually a more evolved than most people will think at first and the photography is not bad at all (aside for maybe an abuse of shaky on the shoulder camera-work). The director was on stage to intro the movie and i ll give him credit for standing up to what he believes in and his no-hold barrel style

quote:
In my lifetime I have only ever walked out of one film, and that was House of the Dead. I wouldn't have walked out of Rampage if the theater was on fire. This film will be misunderstood, torn apart by entire organizations, and will undoubtedly infuriate most who ever get the chance to see it.

WittyHandle
quote:
will undoubtedly infuriate most who ever get the chance to see it.

Let's get infuriated!

Sounds like this film was backed by Fox News.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I did. :[

MS paint?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement