return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Welcome Back Julie!
View this Thread in Original format
torontotrance
.......i figure i shall do this thread

WELCOME BACK!

finally the spyder returns from teaching scouts camp.....and finally i'm happy again........woohoo!

so let me be the first to welcome back JULIE_SPYDER

I missed you so much...also i'm sure the others did also but i can only speak for myself.

ANYWAYS
WELCOME BACK!
ferrycorstenfan
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance

I missed you so much...
ANYWAYS
WELCOME BACK!

Nice to have you home Julie, hopefully see you frequenting chat again soon, it has been rather quiet while u've been gone ::)
Cable
**CableSA Hugs Julie_Spyder
sykadelik
Lurve is in the air everywhere i look around.....

Lol - J/k!

Welcome back little miss hugger!?!?!?
JohnSmith
eh JULIE! we missed you!

*hugs* :tongue3
BTG
she's not back yet? is she *check his msn*

well, welcome back anyways. :D
Julie_Spyder

AWWWWWWWW thank you...

YEs i'm back unfortunetly.. all went well till the second last day when i got sick... :( but it's all good ;) i'm a tough cookie...

hehe
all the kids are afraid of me hehehe..

but yes..

:happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: <<
DamnDirtyApe
Just don't tell any stories that start with "and this one time, at Scouts Camps..." :D
Starfox
quote:
Originally posted by DamnDirtyApe
Just don't tell any stories that start with "and this one time, at Scouts Camps..." :D

heh. American Pie *G*
Dj DoomForce
Yeah,people come and people go,we should make threads like this for everyone...awwwwwwww

Julie_Spyder
quote:
Originally posted by DamnDirtyApe

I dont feel like saying much.. only one thing happen that i could talk about

a Girl... in Cabin 3 desised on Green Night.. (last night of camp) on the slumber party... to send out 3 death notes to 3 other Zuchy girls (Zuchy= the name of there group... like.. brownies.. blah.. blah blah.. ) this is what it said on the notes... " You are a Nred, You are MEAn, You are Dumb... Watch out for tonight.. you are gona die... " the first three things were ultered with other mean words.. for other girls..

did she ever get in .. well.. thats what we hoped for.. instead just a humiliation in front of her peers.. and a good talking too .. as well as a phone call to her perents..

oh well .. life goes on..

btw.. DANCE was great this year.. hehehe..
:wtf:
JohnSmith
that's good, gald she got in trouble for it, death threats are not cool. in fact, death threats are the reason why my name is john smith!

anyway, the dance was good? did tiesto DJ? :)

(i'm going to see tiesto!)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement