return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Whats your opinion on...
View this Thread in Original format
jester
the whole New World Order / Globalization / Corporate Governance, Shadow governments and what not thats on the news once in a while.

I have no idea if I should believe all of it or believe some parts are true and others are just blown out of proportion.

I've been thinking much about this topic... seeing I have been watching way to much of Alex Jones and checking out godlikeproductions (forum).
Sushipunk
Lulz.
idoru
Go hang yourself now and save us all the pain of reading your posts.
The17sss
jester
I am just using this thread to find the most annoying people that are on c.o.r :haha: :haha: :haha:
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by jester
I am just going to start making excuses to try and save face
Sunsnail
I've seen that wrist cutting thing before. Perhaps someone can explain why that is? If you do it vertically along the arm don't you have to be more precise and do it on the vein? Just seems like it'd be hard to have precision under that kind of duress
Moongoose
Oh you better believe it. I have it on good authority that some of the TAs are actually in on this. Why do you think PKC destroys every single one of the conspiracy theorists with solid arguments? For Fun? Please,we all know what PKC does for fun (its the stuff of nightmares really :nervous: ). No its his job to keep the truth from comming out, thats why hes so engaged in discussions on this topic. First h destroys the offender by his arguments, then after the unfortunate truther is left discredited he calls in an air strike (if hes really angry he might send someone to salt the earth as well).

There used to be so many truthers in PDD, now all of them are gone. PKC had them all killed. Serious kudos to Kismet for still having the balls to bring on the TRUTH! Yet inevitably, one day he will disappear, never to be heard from again as well. The NWO demands it so.

Have to go now, the meeiting with the grand Poobah starts soon, and theres mischief to discuss.
Esiotrat
I know a lot about the topic and I'm starting to think I was much happier when I didn't know .

'Ignorance is bliss' applies here.
FuzzQi
OP:

I'm somewhat skeptical of both sides (official and alternative) - and see that as healthy

1. People who spout that stuff tend to lack credibility (although this doesn't mean they are wrong)
2. It is often difficult to see the motivation behind such claims like NWO
3. There are a lot of pet theories floating around - and hard evidence can be twisted to support multiple, even conflicting theories

basically

pkcRAISTLIN
damn you for blowing my cover moongoose! :mad:

quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatik
I know a lot about the topic and I'm starting to think I was much happier when I didn't know .

i hope by this you mean that once you learned about this topic you became depressed at the stupidity on display.

jester, you're a stupid ignorant stupid uneducated stupid .
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatik

:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement