return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

New epic trance song for the masses. Finally official!
View this Thread in Original format
Dipzta
Hey guys.

Made a new epic trance song and got a girlfriend dancing to it, around preaching chair in Norway. Been working on it for a while. Its kinda melodic, euphoric,progressive-type of song.

I like it, and my friends also really like this one, so I think it would be fair that all you other trance heads also got a listen to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDfBydb7c8

See you on the next party! =)
Dipzta
So , what you thinketh ?
EddieZilker
Some very cool ideas, but the mix is a bit of a mess and its charm gets lost in the repetition.

The vocals are muddy and get a little buried in the mix. The kicks are downright anemic and have neither the upper-mid presence or low end thump required to support this tune. Musically, it sounds like you boxed yourself into a corner you couldn't quite figure your way out of so you just ended the track. It gets really repetitive.

On the positive side, that lead is absolutely ing sick, as in the good kind of sick, like when you've knowing ingested a poison which causes receptors to be flooded with monoamine oxidase enzymes, in turn causing your eyes to roll into the back of your skull - that kind of sick. I wish it had some more variation but I'm glad I heard it. The music bed is good too.

Seriously, with some work on the mix and the music progression, this track could be quite excellent.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement