return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

8 tracks available - gauging interest....
View this Thread in Original format
andrewyates
So I'm trying to promote myself a bit now (aren't we all...lol) and am curious if people would like the full DJ versions of these eight bootlegs I have done. I have about 14 tracks done, and many more track edits but these eight are the one's posted for now.

I've put up the shorter versions because my friends & most people don't want to hear a long DJ intro - and this way they will listen to the whole track..you know how it goes. Just having fun and breaking away from all the local DJ's who get the Beatport Top 10 and call it a day. So far I've had pretty positive feedback but I'm sure this is not everyone's style.

So give the tracks a listen and let me know if you want the full on intro & outro versions. If I get some people who want them I'll put them on zippyshare or one of the sites like it. I do have several more and am working on new bootlegs also as I get more into producing. I've been obsessed with dance music since 1999 and am glad to say the obsession doesn't seem to be going away with age at all!

DOWNLOAD the tracks here!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement