return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Looking for dedicated NJ/East Coast local EDM DJ's!
View this Thread in Original format
Excess
A year ago, a group of local trance/edm DJ's got together and began piecing together what we wanted to be a scene here in northern jersey. we currently hold events in Teaneck, NJ and are always on the look out for new venues and new DJ's to work with us

we've been holding locals nights, and have now begun booking some bigger names (last month we had DJ Eco as our headliner) in order to really bring together the dance music crowd! though our website is currently under construction, you can check out some information and pictures on our facebook group page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...76342207&ref=ts

the crowd is determined by the dedication and participation of our DJ's, so if you're in the area and looking for a chance to play out (even if it's your first), get in touch! if you can bring some friends out, and work with us towards a common goal, we want to hear from you. you can contact me personally at excess34@gmail.com , just drop a message with the following information:

Availability
Genres of music
and preferably a link to a recent set of yours

looking forward to hearing from some prospective DJ's!
Psionic
How ironic, my radio show name is Four To The Floor :P

Location: Currently Boston, but I sometimes spend weeks at a time back home in NJ.
Availability: Varied.
Genres: House, Techno

I'll try to get a recording up in the near future.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement