return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
excited DFW-area newbie!...overly excited newbie?
View this Thread in Original format
Lira Yin
TXTA! I'll be outside of Dallas probably from the end of July until December, perhaps January or so, and I'm excited.

Why? well, I'm originally an NYTA, but I'm currently stuck in south Florida, and it's mostly a wasteland for trance aside from Ultra. (especially for someone a year short of 21.) I love many music genres, but for getting out & about, it's trance for me. If I weren't still doing music, I'd be melodramatically proclaiming that I'm dying of thirst from lack of events (last one: ASOT 450 in April).

oh wait.

so, er. basically, hi! I've looked around and read some threads, but would anyone like to share their perspective on clubs/events/suggestions for things to do/places to go/people to see and meet?

...I'm often acting this overly energetic. either way, I'd love to meet some o'you in the future. :)

*shuts up and scoots off*
Lizandrooo
Uh... Tx is pretty chill but youll fit in in dallas, uppers are pretty big there. From what i know, dallas has a thrivin' scene. if you really wanna party austin tx is where its @. andrew parsons is bringin in legit talent here and there. Houston is alive but... kinda floatin, its where im @. techno is getting hot here and we have the trance clowns pass by when they make their rounds through texas. san antonio is the spot if your into mexicans. HONESTLY, the dj partys are the ones where ive had most fun when it comes to dance. the last kitchen sessions and crawfish festival where soooo en fun ! ! ! ! but those happen once in a blue moon. Welcome to texas homes, hope you enjoy your stay. if i happen to go to a show your way ill advise ya via TA.
Matthias
:D
Carlos Pereira
quote:
Originally posted by Lira Yin

*shuts up and scoots off*

Pics 'n' if you're female. Fork yourself if you're a guy.

That's all.
sharper
awww, you just missed Electric Daisy Carnival!

If you were here already, I'd say you should go see Cosmic Gate this weekend.

Don't know exactly when at the end of July that you will be here, but Marcus Schossow will be here on the 23rd and Marco V will be on the 31st. Both at the Lizard Lounge. That club will be your bet for trance shows.

Oh yeah....Sander van Doorn on Aug 7!

Trance is growing fast in Dallas, so welcome!
Latham
quote:
Originally posted by sharper
Don't know exactly when at the end of July that you will be here, but Marcus Schossow will be here on the 23rd and Marco V will be on the 31st. Both at the Lizard Lounge. That club will be your bet for trance shows.

Oh yeah....Sander van Doorn on Aug 7!

^^
Lira Yin
thanks for the welcomes, loves! I'll be in presumably on the 30th. Marco V sounded awesome in NYC three months back, but I don't know if I'll be settled in time to catch him there. Sander, though, is a maybe.

Carlos, I'm a chick-- the pics are easy to find if you've got eyes and a computer and know how to click links. you'll be out of luck for the though.

bahahaha, Matthias-- no thanks on the Ritalin; I'll keep my overenthusiasm. :P "bizarrely sober" is probably my favorite description.
Lizandrooo
quote:
Originally posted by Lira Yin
thanks for the welcomes, loves! I'll be in presumably on the 30th. Marco V sounded awesome in NYC three months back, but I don't know if I'll be settled in time to catch him there. Sander, though, is a maybe.

Carlos, I'm a chick-- the pics are easy to find if you've got eyes and a computer and know how to click links. you'll be out of luck for the though.

bahahaha, Matthias-- no thanks on the Ritalin; I'll keep my overenthusiasm. :P "bizarrely sober" is probably my favorite description.

btw if your asian, were slowly trying to eradicate your kind.
Lira Yin
oh gee thanks. :P

I could say I'm not an Asian clubber stereotype or one of some "kind", but you could probably make the judgment call yourself.

oh, I also just read that first line--

quote:
Tx is pretty chill but youll fit in in dallas, uppers are pretty big there.

dunno if that was just a dig at me being too hyper, but disclaimer either way: not about uppers, and never have been. unless I can actually get high off of, y'know, breathing. (music probably.)
Lizandrooo
i keed i keed. my gf is asian. but yea that one went right over your head. lol.

Zeonfiend
quote:
Originally posted by Lizandrooo
i keed i keed. my gf is asian. but yea that one went right over your head. lol.

Carlos isn't Asian, liarface. :p
Lizandrooo
dude i know your mad about our break up but you gotta let me live. i can pretend Carlos is asian because of my yellow fever condition !!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement