return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa

Pages: [1] 2 
Netherlands - Brazil (July 2) [Quarter Final]
View this Thread in Original format
raveed
Worthy of a final this one really. My pick - Brazil 2:1 .

I think the Dutch has the talent to beat Brazil but the infighting among the team may yet again be the cause of their undoing. Either ways, we can expect a great game.
woscar
I hope both teams allow each other to play. I might be one of the very few that thinks Oranje will take this one. :p
LAdazeNYnights
i'm with you woscar....netherlands is my pick for this game. either way it should be a great one.
raveed
quote:
Originally posted by woscar
I hope both teams allow each other to play. I might be one of the very few that thinks Oranje will take this one. :p

Not really. I think Netherlands winning shouldn't really be perceived as an upset. They had an exceptional qualifying run and are 1 of the 2 teams to have won all their games so far in this tournament (and their group was not really an easy one).

Its going to be one of those games that is really going to take some moments of magic to score. Brazil have a far more solid defense and a world class goal keeper than previous years and the Dutch have De Jong and Van Bommel to stifle the deadly counter attacks that Brazil can launch.

Expect to see plays similar to the one that created Villa's goal against Portugal or one of those Robben rockets to open this one up.
Renzo
I don't see Holland winning, even with Brazil's injuries. I don't.
Zeonfiend
I think if anyone can challenge Brazil, it's Holland.
Zeonfiend
Bye, Brazil. :D
trunks1022
WORLD WIDE WES!
FallingMoon
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
I don't see Holland winning, even with Brazil's injuries. I don't.

I think it's fair to say you eat those words? ;)

I am so freaking happy to see Brazil gone! I don't think they were ready for what the Dutch brought out in the 2nd half. I don't think anyone expected them to win but thank ing god they did!

That's pretty epic for the Netherlands, pat yourselves on the back guys - well done!
Renzo
The Dutch played well, but I would have liked for Elano and Ramires to have played. But in the end, none of that matters. They deserved the win.

woscar
yeah! Oranje won with a fantastic 2nd half.
trunks1022
Elano duele. Kaka salio.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement