return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
how the fawk can Buffalo, NY book
View this Thread in Original format
drEamer
Guiseppe Ottaviani, but chicago cant?
apple country
money. that's what it takes
gimmebeatz
we have a great promoter busting his ass to bring new rising and well known house/trance DJs to our city. not to say chicago couldnt do the same, but our EDM scene has really been on the upswing the last 2-3 years getting DJs people wouldve thought was impossible 5 years ago with how non existent our scene was at that time.
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
we have a great promoter busting his ass to bring new rising and well known house/trance DJs to our city. not to say chicago couldnt do the same, but our EDM scene has really been on the upswing the last 2-3 years getting DJs people wouldve thought was impossible 5 years ago with how non existent our scene was at that time.
it wasnt a knock on Buffalo man...not at all
gimmebeatz
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
it wasnt a knock on Buffalo man...not at all

i know. i didnt take it that way at all. we just have some really good things going on in buffalo for a while now. no offence taken at all.
drEamer
come on chicago! get it right!
UWM
he's probably not booked here because nobody wants to see him play. pretty simple.
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
he's probably not booked here because nobody wants to see him play. pretty simple.
LOL, right!!!!!!!!! i think someone mentioned in here earlier something about money
drEamer
tom colontonio and GO together......now that would be some
Tom Colontonio
quote:
tom colontonio and GO together......now that would be some

Yesssssssssss! haha!

drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Colontonio
Yesssssssssss! haha!
good to see you on the boards man! im pushing for u in chicago!
Tom Colontonio
quote:
good to see you on the boards man! im pushing for u in chicago!

Thanks!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement