return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Christopher Nolans Inception
View this Thread in Original format
Light The Fuse
Going tonight - directors suite - f**king pumped

reviews are awesome magaret and david on the movie show both gave it 4.5 outta 5 and didnt know why they didnt give it a 5 lol.

one review from rotten tomatoes "This thing will be a religion in 10 years"

Ive tried to keep away from any story line details - but it looks like it delves about 5 layers deep into the mind.

Going tonight.

Mad.
Teezdalien
Haven't been this excited for a new film in ages. Hoping to see it over the w/end.
Aesthetic
awesome, seeing it on Monday night. can't wait mandinga! don't spoil anything.. just tell us of its awesomeness
Dj_Es-Dva
I only just heard about this movie today \= Would like to know if its worth seeing.

Anyone seen Predators I still havent had a chance to see it...?
Light The Fuse
clever movie (Nolan is a wizard)- writing this thing would have been like building the empire state building out of cards with no glue, very well shot and pretty enough - i need to see it again to put some small peices of the puzzle together. I did feel it lacked in depth - i mean cmo0o0oo0n we are walking around inside peoples heads here - i want more randomness! (aka Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind)

stiill will probably be remembered as a bit of a classic - 4.3 bannanas outta 5
eRRaTiK
Best movie I've seen in a long time. Christopher Nolan has yet to disappoint me.

I think the themes being explored are complex enough for the general public without adding the element of randomness, but I do know what you mean. Eternal is one of my faves also.
Aesthetic
awesome movie. simply awesome
recoil
saw this the other day.

the good thing about it is that it doesnt rely on 3D technonoly to keep you glued to the screen for the entire length of the film.

I havent been so attentative to a film in years.
Kept me on the edge w/ goosebumps for the entire 2nd half.

Dont watch this movie while high !!!!!
Attention is required.
XiTatiON
Think i need to smoke a splif and go see it again :D
Teezdalien
quote:
Originally posted by recoil
the good thing about it is that it doesnt rely on 3D technonoly to keep you glued to the screen for the entire length of the film.

Those damned 3D movies with my eyes. :eyes:
I also heard today that you're not supposed to get up for 25 mins to recover after watching a movie on one of those 3d TVs. YEA RIGHT! :p

recoil
quote:
Originally posted by XiTatiON
Think i need to smoke a splif and go see it again :D

smartarse!
:D
XiTatiON
quote:
Originally posted by recoil
smartarse!
:D

You know you wanna :P