return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

André Galluzzi @ Party Animals 2010 - 10 Years of Craziness, Amnesia-Ibiza (02.08.10)
View this Thread in Original format
Bloodstream

Track ID: 2010-08-02 - André Galluzzi @ Party Animals 2010 - Ten Years of Craziness, Amnesia - Ibiza - V.I.P.
Audio Quality: VBR 128 kbps
Length: 01:46:38 minutes
Style: Minimal
Size: 86,1 MB
Note: without unnecessary talk overs/interviews (19 cuts ~ 47 minutes)
Download:
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]
djash

damn, i want full set, not that castrate. Found only that link, but have to register http://dj-electrohouse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57971 :(

Looks like Bloodstream posted on every board his cutted version. Livesets terrorist:nervous:

Edit, so i registered there and here's link for 128MB file with all interviews:gsmile: http://uploaded.to/file/bppjt8

02:37:28 long
Bloodstream
i dont record sets 4 you or someone else, if you dont like it, disregard my postings and please record streams/parties by yourself and stop your constant howling :nervous:
djash
quote:
Originally posted by Bloodstream
i dont record sets 4 you or someone else :nervous:

so why do you uploading it? People, who record and upload some sets do it for others, otherwise it's pointless. And more people dislike cutted sets, so full link much preffered, than "without unnecessary talks":happy2: I didn't know, that ALL your posts with links for cutted sets, so from now i'll just will post full links in your threads to users can choose between longer and shorter versions to make more complete tracklists than for 2 times shorter sets. Here's forum section for tracklists, but unfortunately not everyone posted here to ask/help with tracklists, just to post own link, to people download and earn bonuses, money or promote other website. What is your target, we don't know:conf: So for completing tracklists there are need in full sets! + you posted on all boards you link, really doubt you record it for you. you spend too many time to cut, upload and spread link everywhere in web.:clown:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement